Fishing Trawlers

Support

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

Not going to bother creating a new thread. Not only can fishing trawlers be used by businesses, a ferry could also be used. These could be regular ferries from dock to dock or it could be a sightseeing ferry.

Obviously those are quite big, smaller variants to help game performance could be considered

11 Likes

We already have the framework in place for ferries and such! Hopefully they are added one day! Waterways Business Guide

4 Likes

This is a good idea. This would give law-abiding citizens something to do, other than sitting at CD bus stop and being a CFL warrior. It would also be nice to see more activity in the waters with all these boats that were added.

7 Likes

I’m more than willing to build ferries or whatever if fed’s willing to approve ferries or trawlers.

11 Likes

Ask him :wink:

5 Likes

Please :smiley:

That would make my year!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

I’m trying to start a commercial fishing company and this would be perfect. Support!

4 Likes

I too support the mass murder of fish leading to extinction! Please add these so I can benefit off of a fishing empire that will not be regulated by DOBW as I will cockblock any attempt to do so.

I need the money. I don’t get paid enough.
Add these.

2 Likes

“cockblock”

2 Likes

yes this would be cool

1 Like

@mastyjake ?

1 Like