Firetreat21 for Senate!

Greetings Citizens Fire’s back Yes, I am seeking another bid for Senate Elections!

For some who don’t know me, I am a former Representative and Former Prominence Mayor.

I’m going to make this short and to the point, I want to continue the relations from the County to the State which ultimately means I’ll be running for a position in CAC. Adding on to that I wish to seek more innovative ways to help the county develop more.

Furthermore, it sucks seeing that the state doesn’t have a standing relationship with alliances. Alliances will help us in times of need and hardship and generally, it’s just amazing to have partnerships.

Last but not least I honestly want to help citizens create a firm foundation for their job and employees, working with commerce to help make this possible.

Thanks for looking at my speech if you have any Questions for Concerns you can dm me Via Discord @firetreat21#4800

2 Likes

support boy lets get it

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Trooper Kamran. https://gyazo.com/32a4e3aa7d43682777cd1eb0ae9e9b0a

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support man

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

How can we trust you won’t resign

2 Likes

Oh also just pointing out it’s not the Senate’s job to do foreign affairs with other states

2 Likes

I resigned due to the simple fact I couldn’t maintain a steady schedule and I had already used my LOA.

2 Likes

Yes, working with DoS to help build alliances with other Ro-Nations or States.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support !

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes
2 Likes