Firetreat21 for Senate

G’Day citizens of Firestone! As majority of you know am I former representative, when I first got elected for house I said it my campaign that I am for each and every citizen within this state and yes that does include criminals. I’ve tried to lower the sentencing time but it unsuccessfully passed senate. If I am elected I will try to get that legislation passed as soon as possible no matter how many times I have to re introduce it I will keep pushing. We members of the state need to be able to have contact with our county officials, I Firetreat21 promise that if I am elected that connection will be made, the county affairs committee was in shambles when I resigned from house but I think it’s time to rebuild that committee and get it to where it needs to be and not just sitting there holding space within congress. Like I’ve mentioned before I am here for each and every citizen no matter middle class, lower class or higher class. Each and every citizen has a right to have their voice be heard. When it comes to hearing the concerns of citizens I’ve been there even when I wasn’t a member of Congress I’ve heard each and every citizen concern and tried to the best of my ability to help them. With each and every person who votes their voices will be heard on the senate floor and when push comes to pull I will be there for each and every one of you guys just like before. Let’s help our county officials and each and every citizen like before!

2 Likes

support…?

3 Likes

You have my full support.

3 Likes

support (dont fuck this up.)

3 Likes

those two statements you just made are contradictory

3 Likes

support.

Khush1732,
House of Rep.

3 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Ya know what,

Support.

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Committee Officer
Stapleton County, Firestone

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Meh why not.
Support

3 Likes

1 Like

Considering you were a representative this month and only about 2 weeks ago you were a representative. Why did you resign to then come back to congress again a few weeks later?

This doesn’t sit right with me and I suggest not to support this

1 Like

Shark you’re the one who gave me the options to either resign or face expulsion due to my acceptance into scso.

1 Like

Support

3 Likes

Yes because you realize when you apply for another primary you gotta resign from the primary you are in or reject going into the primary you just went for. Seeing you went from SCSO right back to congress again in the matter of a few weeks makes me nervous how faithful you will be to the senate.

2 Likes

After rethinking my career in Firestone I wish to stick with the state government and not pursue a career in law enforcement.

2 Likes

I support e

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes