Firestone's shitty health laws

So I don’t make a lot of forum posts, but I’ve had a problem with this for a long time. The State of Firestone has utterly shitty health laws with a billion loopholes. This is most prominent in the Revised Health Act. Revised Health Act

1. Act does not define the duties of the supervisory board, who is on the board, or how to get on it.
  2. The only legal punishments FDOH may issue are suspensions and revocations
  3. No information on who may propose, officiate, or control votes.
  4. The supervisory board does not have any legal power to investigate health complaints
  5. There is no information on how votes are to be conducted in regard to revoked certifications.
  6. No definition of the “Medical Affairs” that the board is supposed to oversee
  7. This law does NOT cover state requirements of care, HIPPA

In terms of other laws:
Currently under EO 45 health records are confidential. At this time the FDOH does not have any way to classify/declassify any information regarding to health records. This is important to confirm security of this information.

So please congress, do something and help us fix these shitty health laws that prevent FDOH’s supervisory board from doing its job.

Questions/comments can be sent to cirt31#2077

Signed,
cirt31

13 Likes

dm me ill write you a new health act

12 Likes

yes medical law is split between county and state… and its a mess…

so please do rewrite it @anon53012218 @cirt31

5 Likes

Make it like Canada’s. Wait, but we get taxed for free health care… WAIT!

4 Likes

come on cirt you should know this is a sticky issue since the past attempts of making medical malpractice state level

6 Likes

When I was senator we tried to make the medical malpractice thing on a state level but the county started to have a hissy fit since they had one established and didn’t want to give up the little legislation they had.

6 Likes

health laws

are

absolutely

tricky

to

do

because

its

health

laws

and

no

one

knows

health

laws

whatsoever

sadly.

5char.

8 Likes

nonetheless medical malpractice shouldn’t be a criminal offense due to the fact it is rarely, rarely, ever tried as one.

that is why we should make it a civil case of personal injury and hold it as a civil case, with the ability to a) suspend ones cert, b) issue re-training, c) issue a removal of ones cert. [can do this probably nonetheless with a criminal case] but a civil case is way more viable.

nonetheless if they kill the person or cause more injury it can just be tired as manslaughter, or 2nd degree murder. and if they cause more injury it can just be charged w/ actual criminal offenses

6 Likes

Hello cirt31,

I have been in close contact with a fellow friend and colleague in hopes to have her work on new legislation regarding health laws. @AddieRxse is a profound senator who can assist you with this request. I will pass her a note to contact you in hopes to resolve the problem we have at hand.

Thank you.

14 Likes

I can also confirm! Addie said she would get to this right away.

10 Likes

I can also confirm! Addie said she would get to this right away.

9 Likes

I highly recommend reaching out to AddieRxse though Hecxtro is already working on the bill. I can assure you AddieRxse will only make the bill better, and she can definitely provide assistance in the production of this bill.

9 Likes

to be honest, im just here for the shits and giggles

8 Likes

ok mr tough guy

4 Likes

why dont you then write one yourself as someone qualified in the field

4 Likes

taxation of income in the state of firestone is unlawful

4 Likes

Here are some of the major issues;

• Currently, the health laws between the County and the State contradict each other (and in most federations systems of government, the State takes priority).
  • Along with the big discussion regarding medical malpractice, the issues regarding such and whether DOH could charge someone for repeated attempts. (while this doesn’t happen often, repeated actions should be punished, as even if someone has their certification revoked, doesn’t mean they won’t still do something stupid) even though medical malpractice is illegal county-side Trello.

Furthermore, there are many issues regarding the Department of Health, and the general health laws here, as the OP originally posted. The Department of Health needs a reformation or a restructuring act to properly define everything, and include the powers, duties, and authority of each position.

6 Likes

as a response because i’m tired of this
i’d be happy to be an advisor, legally and medically if you need an inside opinion:

1. County already has it!!! So? make it federal. let county throw a hissy fit, i’m on a district council and I literally would not care, let the minority cope.
  2. DOH doesn’t “charge” people with medical malpractice. They will continue what they do investigating certified malpractice, issuing punishments and such.
    3 “DOH isn’t set up or defined” so do it, make a universal health act, i literally would run for office and fix this but theres no elections rn
7 Likes

Agreed, state should make a whole health act including mal practice, DOH/SCFD powers, supervisory board, etc

4 Likes

Agreed, state should make a whole health act including mal practice, DOH/SCFD powers, supervisory board, etc

3 Likes