Firestone SWAT needs to actually RP

LMAO JESUS CHRIST Why not cuffrush that there so OMG

3 Likes

Bruh it was an active shooter situation wtf u want us to negotiate about. Want us to just sit outside and wait for you to come out. And dont forget how one of you guys were wall shooting lmao.

10 Likes

Now, I’m not taking sides here or being negative, but I’m just curious on why the mafia would try to hold the capital or any part of the game?

When I used to play v2 like an addict I always thought holding down a certain part of the State to be completely useless and a waste of money. Cops will respawn with more ammunition, more health and comeback while the insurgents run out of ammunition and health. I always thought that holding the capital was the worst place to hold down because DHS would respawn right next to the capital and drive back easily. In-fact, they might not even put in the effort to spawn a car. They’ll probably just sprint back to the capital and keep on shooting.

6 Likes

maybe you should rollback some of your overzealous and unrealistic rules on how tactical units should approach shooter and hostage situations, which are actively harming playability

10 Likes

To be fair, at least in my opinion, area takeover situations are actually fun when executed properly. Back when the most recent gang was sill operating (maybe it was marzano? Idk it was during Bears governor term) they did an area takeover on the full city of prominence. Not only did they do it, imho they did it right and made it fun for all parties involved.

3 Likes

Im sure this is also marzano

3 Likes

Maybe but marzano used to be better, at least in my experience. Once they died out that’s when they went bad.

3 Likes

nonononoonononononononono i dont want to treat connor dont give us too much love our dealing with fuck retarded tourists spamming heart boom is annoying enough

(obvs actual scenes that arent stupid are fun)

5 Likes

:flushed:

3 Likes

Going off this this to give constructive criticism from one crim to another: Theres more to RP than “We’ll kill any cop that walks through that door” A gang i used to run before it died tried to RP actually breaking away from the state and starting a seperatist movement, albeit to no avail, but we actually went to the legnths to patrol and gaurd HV as if we had actually broken away. You gotta up your game when it comes to area control beyond “Lets kill everyone”

4 Likes

Sorry, the person that put there gun through the door didnt know it was FRP. he learned from his mistakes and he doesnt do it anymore.

2 Likes

You saying that the swat was trying to make it realistic?

2 Likes

Sorry, The person that had there barrel through the door didnt know it was FRP. And he wont do it anymore.

2 Likes

Sorry, He didnt know it was FRP and he will stop doing it now. We will actually RP now.

2 Likes

We know that we FRP in that situation. And he didnt know it was FRP. He learned from his mistakes and he wont do it anymore.

2 Likes

I was hoping they would negotiate with us and RP but they throw a tear gas and just rush in blasting everyone.

2 Likes

What were you trying to say here?

2 Likes

What were you hoping they’d negotiate with?

The Homeland Security agents that were inside of the building the entire time, relayed information to those outside that there were no hostages. Since they’d confirmed there to be no hostages, the scene commander (i.e. Homeland Security) ordered SWAT to enter the building and eliminate any suspects they encountered.

Not only that though, you guys fired shots before SWAT had even arrived at the scene and because of that, they were required to breach and eliminate anyhow as Fed’s rules clearly state that once shots are fired, it is an active shooter situation and they are required to breach and eliminate any target suspects.

Regardless of whether they wanted to or not, they had no choice, nor did they have anything to negotiate for either.

7 Likes

bruh you dont even know whats happening in SCSO. ur not even in the SCSO discord…

3 Likes

Unfortunately this was an active shooter situation and there was nothing to negotiate. In real life police dont try to negotiate with active shooters but rather gather their resources and breach. At best they might demand that the shooter surrender when they see them but they also wouldn’t hesitate to shoot them if the shooter pulls their gun or otherwise.

4 Likes