Firestone SWAT needs to actually RP

So, I am in a mafia and we were doing a take over at capital and we were all line up on top of the stair case. Instead of rping they decide to throw a gas tear and just rush in. I would like SWAT to actually rp in these situations instead of throwing there little gas tear cans up the stairs with no effort and just use there op m4a1

5 Likes
  1. It’s SCSO:SWAT
  2. SWAT doesn’t have M4A1’s, they have MP5’s and G36C’s
  3. What did you expect them to do? Should we just sit around and wait for you to surrender (which you won’t because why would you)?
10 Likes

Also you guys FRP’ed by putting only your muzzles through the solid doors and shooting lmao

10 Likes

they have a job too

8 Likes

i was literally on that sit, you pointed your gun barrel THROUGH THE DOOR and shot us, which is BLATANT FRP, ill get the clip declassified tommorow but ur making urself look like a massive knob rn ngl

17 Likes

So you take over capitol with guns and claim it your territory and expect us to talk you out of it like your gonna do that? We used a different strategic that actually works and now you call it no RP.

If you actually want us to RP, give us something worth roleplaying that can actually be roleplayed without being heavily biased to your side of gain.

5 Likes

ill strike u a deal, we will rp with when u guys stop frping kthx https://streamable.com/k4llja
shutdown

17 Likes

You guys legit got mad when I cuffrushed you for poking your little barrel through the door, Hell Firestone liberation militia was a better gang than you and they were using aimbot!

7 Likes

We cannot roleplay at the end of a barrel, let alone 10 or so barrels of your automatic firearms. As far as we were aware, going off of information coordinated by Homeland Security, we were walking into an active shooter situation and so responded appropriately.

Yes, that meant we threw tear gas into the building and breached. Per Fed, if there is an active shooter situation, we are required to breach the building, clear the building and neutralise the threat. If it were a hostage situation or anything else of the sort then we would’ve roleplayed it out appropriately - or whatever the scene commander requested of us (as we were not in command of the scene).

As a tactical division, it’s our jobs to take appropriate tactical action to neutralise a threat in a manner that we have been trained in and are able to execute efficiently. In your case today, at the Capitol building, the only option we had (considering the intel we had, being that the 10 or so of you were posted up in there with automatic firearms) was to breach and neutralise the threat while you were contained inside of the building - instead of allowing it to escalate into a risk to civilians outside.

I know it can be frustrating for you, after all, you lose your expensive firearms in a matter of a few minutes, but we can only meet a hostile force with appropriate counter-force (in terms of active shooters) per Fed - meaning using lethal force to neutralise you. I also know you probably don’t want to here advice from one of those involved in the situation earlier, but if you want a roleplay scenario, maybe you should try holding a few civilians hostage - that way, we will negotiate and roleplay.

At least, I only hope that we’d negotiate and roleplay with you. I know there are a few tactical officers out there that would rather breach and neutralise instead, so if anything, I promise you that if I encounter you fellas again, in a situation other than simply team deathmatch in v2, I’ll try my hardest to promote as much roleplay and negotiation as possible from my side, providing that you do the same.

I hope there’s little or no friction between us all now and hope you can understand where I am coming from here. We’re all part of one community, let’s show each other some love and mold it together!

P.S. You guys should also try some medical scenes, give the Fire Department some fun and love <3

8 Likes

HAHA LOL, i would so cuffrush that

6 Likes

yes thats what exactly what scso should do. legal reasons that was a joke, dont blaze me

3 Likes

:skull: thats honestly fucking sad… KINDA proves how bad they are…

10 Likes

Like, i get cops can be annoying sometimes and whatnot but you have to realize: You had no hostages and had no leverage, they were going to breach one way or another. Even if you had hostages they would still breach. Theres also no reality in which any LEO force surrenders the state unless you somehow have 50% of firestones population in that building pointing guns at everyone

6 Likes

leo: negotiates reasonably

taker: kills hostage when demand was met

i mean if that happened which it does ^

they have a job to do and I’m sure by any means will get the job done

6 Likes

at least they’re trying to rp
they’re trying to make realistic and dope as fuck scenarios and you guys aren’t cooperating at all
kinda sad ;(

3 Likes

I’d like to preface this by saying that when it comes to the bigger picture I agree with both point of views here. On one hand RP I feel needs to increase overall with BOTH parties involved, both LEO’s and Crims altogether. But on the other hand, when talking about this particular incident, and other simular ones, I completely sympathize with the LEO’s 100% of the way. For one, you didnt have hostages, you guys basically walked into cap and said “mine.” There was no negotiation to be done and you all didnt have any leverage to work with. If this happened IRL i’d expect nothing less than for tac teams to gather up and breach. This is technically an active shooter situation, and irl cops dont negotiate with active shooters. But moving away from the rp side, you guys literally frp’d yourselves by sticking your gun barrels through the door (and no im not saying you specifically did it). Honestly at that point you’re lucky SWAT didn’t just straight cuff rush all of you. And as someone else mentioned, its kinda hard to wanna rp when atleast half the time criminals dont rp back with us.

11 Likes

At this moment, my only response shall be “:clown_face:”

Everyone else has already said valid things about the specific scene and about the past - you guys have failed to role-play multiple times and even I have to at times remind that we want an actual roleplay when I have been the one negotiating your hostage sits, can’t really get that low.

3 Likes

I agree, there is some re-training needed.

7 Likes

Can you please elaborate on the “re-training” needed, as the current rules state (as set forward by yourself) that we must breach upon a gunshot as it turns into an active shooter sit, additionally I would like to add I think the situation yesterday went extremely well, as all 10+ shooters were taken out in under 2 minutes, and only one LEO died, which was due to someone FRP shooting through a door. I have a recording of it however it remains classified.

4 Likes

I hate to be negative but please elaborate on the “re-training” that is needed?

In an active shooter situation, in which this mafia situation was, per the rules you established, if shots are fired - which AK-47 shots were - we are required to breach and eliminate the target suspect(s). That is the third rule you publicly implemented in the Priority Call Changes thread to ensure such scenes are “more legitimate”. The fact that you’re now putting it against us is shocking considering they’re your rules.

You held the first in-county training yourself, where you told us how we should now complete such situations. You dictated what we can and cannot do - which has severely restricted us. If there is anyone to blame for this, it is only you. We try our best to deal with the situations we have in-hand.

During the situation yesterday, where there were 10 or so mafia members holding up the Capitol building, all of which were armed with automatic firearms (the AK-47), we did as you dictated to us. The Department of Homeland Security had scene command, we were simply following their lead. We heard gunshots being fired and were ordered to move in. Per the rules you established, we then breached and neutralised the target suspects, and cleared the building before declaring the scene secure.

I struggle to see how we require “re-training” for simply following the rules you dictated to us? To be honest, it makes me question whether you respect the opinions, roleplay and work we do anymore.

Recently, all you’ve seem to have done is specifically target us as the problem with words. If we truly are the issue as you suggest us to be, work with us and tell us how we can resolve such issues, instead of simply berating how we’ve been trained and operate in Stapleton County V2.

I’m sick of the berating from you and others, and so are most other tactical officers. Be open-minded, work with us on solutions, or nothing will ever be resolved.

11 Likes