Firestone SWAT needs to actually RP

at least they’re trying to rp
they’re trying to make realistic and dope as fuck scenarios and you guys aren’t cooperating at all
kinda sad ;(

3 Likes

I’d like to preface this by saying that when it comes to the bigger picture I agree with both point of views here. On one hand RP I feel needs to increase overall with BOTH parties involved, both LEO’s and Crims altogether. But on the other hand, when talking about this particular incident, and other simular ones, I completely sympathize with the LEO’s 100% of the way. For one, you didnt have hostages, you guys basically walked into cap and said “mine.” There was no negotiation to be done and you all didnt have any leverage to work with. If this happened IRL i’d expect nothing less than for tac teams to gather up and breach. This is technically an active shooter situation, and irl cops dont negotiate with active shooters. But moving away from the rp side, you guys literally frp’d yourselves by sticking your gun barrels through the door (and no im not saying you specifically did it). Honestly at that point you’re lucky SWAT didn’t just straight cuff rush all of you. And as someone else mentioned, its kinda hard to wanna rp when atleast half the time criminals dont rp back with us.

11 Likes

At this moment, my only response shall be “:clown_face:

Everyone else has already said valid things about the specific scene and about the past - you guys have failed to role-play multiple times and even I have to at times remind that we want an actual roleplay when I have been the one negotiating your hostage sits, can’t really get that low.

3 Likes

I agree, there is some re-training needed.

7 Likes

Can you please elaborate on the “re-training” needed, as the current rules state (as set forward by yourself) that we must breach upon a gunshot as it turns into an active shooter sit, additionally I would like to add I think the situation yesterday went extremely well, as all 10+ shooters were taken out in under 2 minutes, and only one LEO died, which was due to someone FRP shooting through a door. I have a recording of it however it remains classified.

4 Likes

I hate to be negative but please elaborate on the “re-training” that is needed?

In an active shooter situation, in which this mafia situation was, per the rules you established, if shots are fired - which AK-47 shots were - we are required to breach and eliminate the target suspect(s). That is the third rule you publicly implemented in the Priority Call Changes thread to ensure such scenes are “more legitimate”. The fact that you’re now putting it against us is shocking considering they’re your rules.

You held the first in-county training yourself, where you told us how we should now complete such situations. You dictated what we can and cannot do - which has severely restricted us. If there is anyone to blame for this, it is only you. We try our best to deal with the situations we have in-hand.

During the situation yesterday, where there were 10 or so mafia members holding up the Capitol building, all of which were armed with automatic firearms (the AK-47), we did as you dictated to us. The Department of Homeland Security had scene command, we were simply following their lead. We heard gunshots being fired and were ordered to move in. Per the rules you established, we then breached and neutralised the target suspects, and cleared the building before declaring the scene secure.

I struggle to see how we require “re-training” for simply following the rules you dictated to us? To be honest, it makes me question whether you respect the opinions, roleplay and work we do anymore.

Recently, all you’ve seem to have done is specifically target us as the problem with words. If we truly are the issue as you suggest us to be, work with us and tell us how we can resolve such issues, instead of simply berating how we’ve been trained and operate in Stapleton County V2.

I’m sick of the berating from you and others, and so are most other tactical officers. Be open-minded, work with us on solutions, or nothing will ever be resolved.

11 Likes

LMAO JESUS CHRIST Why not cuffrush that there so OMG

3 Likes

Bruh it was an active shooter situation wtf u want us to negotiate about. Want us to just sit outside and wait for you to come out. And dont forget how one of you guys were wall shooting lmao.

10 Likes

Now, I’m not taking sides here or being negative, but I’m just curious on why the mafia would try to hold the capital or any part of the game?

When I used to play v2 like an addict I always thought holding down a certain part of the State to be completely useless and a waste of money. Cops will respawn with more ammunition, more health and comeback while the insurgents run out of ammunition and health. I always thought that holding the capital was the worst place to hold down because DHS would respawn right next to the capital and drive back easily. In-fact, they might not even put in the effort to spawn a car. They’ll probably just sprint back to the capital and keep on shooting.

6 Likes

maybe you should rollback some of your overzealous and unrealistic rules on how tactical units should approach shooter and hostage situations, which are actively harming playability

10 Likes

To be fair, at least in my opinion, area takeover situations are actually fun when executed properly. Back when the most recent gang was sill operating (maybe it was marzano? Idk it was during Bears governor term) they did an area takeover on the full city of prominence. Not only did they do it, imho they did it right and made it fun for all parties involved.

3 Likes

Im sure this is also marzano

3 Likes

Maybe but marzano used to be better, at least in my experience. Once they died out that’s when they went bad.

3 Likes

nonononoonononononononono i dont want to treat connor dont give us too much love our dealing with fuck retarded tourists spamming heart boom is annoying enough

(obvs actual scenes that arent stupid are fun)

5 Likes

:flushed:

3 Likes

Going off this this to give constructive criticism from one crim to another: Theres more to RP than “We’ll kill any cop that walks through that door” A gang i used to run before it died tried to RP actually breaking away from the state and starting a seperatist movement, albeit to no avail, but we actually went to the legnths to patrol and gaurd HV as if we had actually broken away. You gotta up your game when it comes to area control beyond “Lets kill everyone”

4 Likes

Sorry, the person that put there gun through the door didnt know it was FRP. he learned from his mistakes and he doesnt do it anymore.

2 Likes

You saying that the swat was trying to make it realistic?

2 Likes

Sorry, The person that had there barrel through the door didnt know it was FRP. And he wont do it anymore.

2 Likes

Sorry, He didnt know it was FRP and he will stop doing it now. We will actually RP now.

2 Likes