Firestone Subway In V3

Hello, I think V3 should have a subway! First people who can’t buy cars or don’t have enough money can get from redwood to the capitol. Second it will be an opportunities for FDOT to operate the train. Third it takes way less time to get to city from city by subway in real life. If somebody wants to go to the capitol for a rally but theres no parking they can just take the subway! Final reason it saves alot of money compared to the cost of a car in V2. A subway card in V3 would be $5 dollars. This is just my opinion you don’t have to agree with me.

2 Likes

Already proposed by someone.

3 Likes

Subways are normally used for metropolitan areas.

6 Likes

I love to drive a train oWo

-DOT Supervisor 69superman

2 Likes

i like the sub shop subway. good idea

2 Likes

damn nice signature pic, badass rubicon

2 Likes

fed has said there wont be trains in v3

2 Likes

Then why did he say we are going to be able to use our Railroad Administration

3 Likes

i dont think he ever said that

he makes groups to reserve the names

the only thing i remember him saying for sure is v3 wont have trains

2 Likes

Wow so he makes a railroad administration group and doesn’t plan on making trains?!?!?!? Fed just bamboozled us.

2 Likes

He also said 100% we are getting busses, its on feds “List of things to do” which he posted somewhere, I forget where I saved it.

2 Likes

Subways are used in big cities, not in the towns we have.

2 Likes

Okay let’s have a compromise, we can have a Subway system but it’s a Teleporter instead of a actual train that runs. and we could go anywhere in the County, but it costs a certain amount per Trip depending on the travel/distance u are travailing from said station/place.

4 Likes

Ew no

3 Likes

sounds good

3 Likes

We don’t really need a subway in Firestone. Underground subway systems only exists in large metropolitan cities such as New York City, London, Chicago, you name it. Since Firestone is a small state that only consists of small cities that are not even consider a metropolitan, a underground subway system will not be necessary. But talking about the Subway sandwich deli then that’s a yes.

2 Likes

no. just no. It doesn’t fit into Firestone’s setting.

V3 is basically San Andreas in GTA V, it’s just a big giant island with small towns around it and one big major one in a key location. Not really the landscape you’d think would hold a subway system, both geographically-wise and terrain strength-wise. Island bedrock is notoriously weak compared to continental landmass bedrock- see Hawaii vs New York.

Meanwhile, here in NYC, we hold a good fifth of the entire population of the United States, we’re the most dense city on the planet, and we had to build vertically instead of horizontally to fit all our crap in.

While it sounds good on paper, with a few drops of logical common sense, it’s not really that nice sounding of an idea. Maybe a stress on surface public transit, like buses, light rail, or trams would suit Firestone better in city environments.

2 Likes

DOT is getting busses in V3, and I really think we should take to fed about light rail, since we do have the Railroad Administration.

3 Likes

Yeah light rail would be better as well

2 Likes

Me like the idea. It should look like this:

3 Likes