Firestone State Patrol Polls - June 30th, 2019

Due to recent events in the Firestone State Patrol, the command is deciding how to tackle the issue within the Command. We ask that you honestly, and anonymously, vote below.

Do you approve of the Firestone State Patrol Administration? (Colonel & Lieutenant Colonels)

• Yes
  • No
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of the Firestone State Patrol High Command? (Majors & Captains)

• Yes
  • No
  • No Opinion

0 voters

Do you approve of the Firestone State Patrol Command Staff? (Lieutenants & Sergeants)

• Yes
  • No
  • No Opinion

0 voters

3 Likes

You insecure or something? Everyone knows how bad the command is. After recent incidents I no longer have any faith with the entire command.

Promoting someone after they complain? A command member not taking a demotion ONE position? Jesus fuck.

:expressionless:

9 Likes

I am trying to resolve incompetence and insecurity in the Command, but…

4 Likes

He wasn’t promoted, He was already a Major… the reason he complained was because of the demotion.

3 Likes

Adding on, there will be a Command Reform.

3 Likes

The Major was overseeing a Troop while the others were running bureaus.

3 Likes

I have absolutely zero idea on what’s going on with FSP so I’m choosing to stay out of this.

3 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’m aware, and feel the same myself.

3 Likes

This poll isint helping how insecure your command are. If they aren’t comfortable in their positions and how they lead they can go back to trooper imo.

3 Likes

That is the Colonel’s job.

3 Likes

Colonel ain’t doin that good

3 Likes

lost any respect for FSP a long time ago…

3 Likes

The moment FSP it’s not another dramashow with a different version number it will be day that Philip stops doing crime

3 Likes

The entire command is terrible. Sorry to say it but it’s true. Major+ is the worst. There’s not one good Major+ except Blockey. All of the others are incompetent. Not saying they’re not good guys but some just shouldn’t be there.

4 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty fucking obvious that something’s not right, this half-assed poll won’t do much to prove that. A simple ‘Yes - No - No Opinion’ poll doesn’t do anything. Just get to work instead of doing this.

3 Likes

Out-Of-Context

He was a Major before… why would I lie? He got major 1-2 months ago

3 Likes

FSP needs better leaders.

4 Likes