Firestone Speedway Opening Cup

fsspeeeed

The Firestone Speedway Commission

PRESENTS

THE OPENING DAY CUP

“In racing, they say that your car goes where your eyes go. The driver who cannot tear his eyes away from the wall as he spins out of control will meet that wall; the driver who looks down the track as he feels his tires break free will regain control of his vehicle.”
― Garth Stein

After a long time since the last race, the Firestone Speedway Commission is pleased to announce the Opening Day Cup that will take place Tonight, the 31st, at 8 PM EST. While we know some won’t be able to attend, we hope to have a few food trucks, and other vendors in attendance.

For this race, we will have NO team restrictions, and we encourage all those wanting to participate to drive on out to the Speedway.

Please join our discord; Firestone Speedway Commission
Review the flag policy; Trello
Please note for the flag policy, we will not be using the track lights. Instead we will hold a sign and put a vehicle infront to prevent further movement.

length: 5 Laps
If we have enough people, we might do a prelim and an elim

Race start: 8:20 PM EST
Event start: 8:00 PM EST

If you wish to participate, drive to the green crown vic (or other vehicle) near the parking lot and tell them your wanting to join the race.

Maps

Orange - Enter
Green - Bus Parking
Red - Closed
(We will have BFT offering a shuttle service)

map

3 Likes

We will have a few closures;

(Green Car is where Businesses and then racers)

1 Like

Damn. Cool event

2 Likes

Thanks, I hope your able to come out!

1 Like

Sadly I won’t as I will be preoccupied, but, do send pictures

2 Likes

send me a postcard, cool event

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.