Firestone & Roblox Retirement - SeanCityNavy Old Guard Ver

To Whom it may concern,

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening,

Most of you know who I am and what I have done in the past 5 years for this state, and most of you don’t, this post is for the people who know. Recently, while on a month vacation to the United States I was banned for a second time from the State of Firestone Discord, this time by Fedora himself, and because i’m not Connor, I know I have no chance of being unbanned, so I have no reason to stick around here anymore.

I stayed in Firestone for these last 5 years because of the Community, and it has seen me through a lot. I have been with this state for five years, and have been in every historical thing that has happened to it, from the FSP vs FNG War of 2016 to the Atoll Invasion of 2020 & the Vancouver threats of 2021, i’ve been there.

Firestone has made me who I am today, and I can’t thank this state enough. I have made a bunch of Friends here over the past 5 years, most of them no longer exist but a lot of them are still around. So Firestone, thank you for the memories and for shaping me to who I am today.

Signed
SeanCityNavy
(Ret.) Member of the Old Guard - 5 Year Club

TD;LR:
In the famous words of Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team’s 2nd Driver Valtteri Bottas from the 2019 Australian Grand Prix: “To whom it may concern, fuck you” .

25 Likes

o7

2 Likes

thank you for your contribution to this state sean. I wish you good luck in life my friend

2 Likes

damn bro this mad unfortunate. if i didnt have dementia (no offense to anyone who does) i’d say i remember you from TRC/Rockport. I don’t remember you but I feel like I do so. bye sweety :kissing_heart:

1 Like

bye sean my slime thank you for being a CHAD especially with that beautiful signature :heart:

3 Likes

You don’t got dementia fam, don’t worry, I wasn’t in TRC/Rockport

1 Like

Goodbye my main account :o: :seven:

2 Likes

O7. You’ve been a good helper to me and it’s sad to see you leave.

2 Likes

phat o7

2 Likes

More than a pleasure working with you and under you. o7 sir, you were great

2 Likes

o7 man. Seen ya around a few times, and it is always sad to see a veteran member of the state leaving.

2 Likes

o7

2 Likes

thank you senpai, o7

1 Like

o7 sean

1 Like

hero
o7

1 Like

oh seven

1 Like