Firestone Rifle Association | What would you like to see?

Hello,

As the Firestone Rifle Association goes back into full operation slowly and legally, we are asking what the citizens of Firestone would like to see us work on.

For those who dont know, the Firestone Rifle Association is to create legislation to keep gun rights in Firestone, to host events using firearms for the benefit of the Firestone Citizens, to promote why guns are good in Firestone, to teach gun safety within the state of Firestone, and have a community that is dedicated to advancements of gun rights in the State of Firestone and in their local community.

Join the Discord! https://discord.gg/sAc2V7a

Thanks, DanielFoote

• Vice President
8 Likes

The FRA is back??

Christ have mercy, can I come back as Head of Public Relations?

8 Likes

yes. you can

7 Likes

Congratulations on coming back! We’ve missed you guys

7 Likes

I never knew they were a thing until now.

8 Likes

What does Rifle Associations even do? Not trying to say y’all are useless or anything. I just never knew what they were and what they did.

6 Likes

We organize events at the range. We just now started back up so we have only hosted one event so far. I encourage you to join the Discord for more information. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Gun shows / Range days would be cool. Maybe if y’all work with FNG to do a range event at their in-base range, it’s happened before.

7 Likes

We just got a new PA Director hired today, contact clonemep. Would be amazing for past workers to come back, I came back from 2018-19

5 Likes

FRA should push for more CFCTs to be hosted.

6 Likes

Contact me if you want to use the FNG base range for any future events.

8 Likes

We are working with the FCC on making this more possible!

5 Likes

Awesome! This is very good news the FNG is willing to let us!

6 Likes

do yall need uniforms? I’m willing to help out, call Howard F.#5014. Cheers.

6 Likes

guns, guns, guns!

6 Likes

interesting, yeah contact Steel.

7 Likes

Wow the real Major General

5 Likes

to not become a big political organization, thanks

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes