Firestone Rifle Association President Opportunity

Firestone Rifle Association President Opportunity

Hi everyone, I am planning on stepping away from FRA in order to focus more on other departments and commitments within Firestone. Therefore, I am offering up the position of President, (yes my job). You would be in charge of organizing the organization leading FRA going forward. If you are interested in the position, please DM me.

Requirements:

• Must have a CFL
  • Must have a CFCT
  • No Criminal Record
  • Been in the Firestone community for at least 1 year +
  • An Associate within the Firestone Rifle Association Group
  • Member in the FRA Discord
  • Leadership Experience within Firestone
  • Provide a plan as to what you wish to change, if anything, and what you would do if you were the new president

Provisions:

• You will not be given the FRA group but you will be given a role above everyone else that has all the permissions ticked (This is so I can ensure you won’t just take the group and do nothing with it)
  • You’ll be given server owner of this Discord
  • You’ll be given all Trello (given board & team admin) & Twitter login information (I can set it up where you own it by you giving me your email)
  • You will be required to ensure that FRA maintains an A rating from the Department of Commerce in order to maintain your position
  • This will be put into a legally binding contract (not irl but Firestone legally binding) in which even if I change my mind down the road, if you keep up the provisions above, you’ll still own the business and I won’t be able to stop it

If you have any questions or wish to apply, please DM me @Clonemep#2178 . The position will remain open until a replacement is found.

2 Likes

Position is still available

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.