Firestone Retirement / Quitting Roblox

This threat might come as a surprise to some, and others not. I did not intend to quit until the end of this month, but my real life is getting too busy (30-40 hour work weeks) for me to stay active with good faith. Upon that, my school starts up towards the end of August.

I originally quit roblox back at the end of 2017’s summer, but I came back in January of 2019 only intending to stay for a couple months. However, that turned into almost 7. This time, it will be permanent.

I enjoyed my years within Firestone, being one of those who joined when it was founded. I had the great honor to serve as Firestone’s first Chief Court Justice and had the opportunity to create the judicial system from scratch alongside Governor Laffydecious, Envelope, and Pathways. I also had the pleasure to serve as the first real District Attorney for the County, and some meaningful change was able to come about that. As Canine’s Secretary of State, I was able to rebuild the State Department from scratch and restore it as well. But, like all things, it must end. I did enjoy my time, but things are becoming bland and I am no longer finding time for it.

I am not one to give special shoutouts, but @anon54114525 & @pathwaysbball really deserve one. They have worked tirelessly and stuck with Firestone for years now, sacrificing a lot of time to put out updates and fixes for the community.

I thank everything that I have worked with in the past for their contributions and I wish everyone good luck with the current term and their future within Firestone. I will occasionally come on for 10-15 minutes to visit some friends in game, but that’ll be the extent to my activity on Roblox. My discord will still be active as long as I keep using the account.

Take care.

Blastatack

24 Likes

Jah bless

2 Likes

man blast i love you with my heart, it is going to be hard without you in crt, much love brother

2 Likes

o7

I will miss my blast dearly :c

2 Likes

o7, tyfys ;(

2 Likes

we lost a true boy in this one

2 Likes

bruh o7

ik we had a bit of a scruff back in rockport but ily blasty <3

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

bruhhh

2 Likes

Noooo. Will be dearly missed! o7

2 Likes

This man deserves more than one o7

so he gets two

o7 o7

2 Likes

cya around dud

tyfys

2 Likes

sobsobsob DONT LEAVE ME BLAST!

2 Likes

I don’t know you very much,

but o7 tyfys

2 Likes

:egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: pees

rip blastybloo we still love u tyfys

o7

2 Likes

o7 tyfys

2 Likes

o7 tyfys

2 Likes

o7 buddy

2 Likes

o7

Even tho you were a terrible DA (jk) we wish you the best

3 Likes

o7

Wish you best of luck for the future. I wish you a very good luck for the future and may you have a wonderful life with no worries.

1 Like

-pees- @MrEmote blast our duty is now officially over :egg:

1 Like