Firestone Redwood - Fergie's Death

I believe that the Fergie’s auto-care shop near the CD in Redwood should be replaced, and here’s why:

Nobody really uses Fergie’s Auto Care, let’s be honest. It’s a dead store, it practically isn’t even a business, and its purpose is just overall useless. It practically takes up the size of a good 4-5 possible business stores. Instead, it’s wasted away by just a bunch of empty garages. There could be a replacement to have businesses established there, similar to how on the opposite side of the road there’s multiple businesses. Or, another option, it could be replaced with a bike shop, or maybe even a storage system, similar to the one near the capital. If not either of these two, then maybe even the car-edit shop that already exists in RW, near the cemetery, could be moved and at least replace Fergie’s Auto Care, or at least re-create some of the NPCs in there and put them in the auto care shop. This could actually make the place somewhat useful, instead of just being that background non-used building. It’s been there practically since RW was even created, and still without any purpose. While I understand that V2 is getting its own map changes and will end up, in the future, have expansions on most of its cities in size, and attempt at giving other towns like Arborfield more value, I still believe that the auto-care shop should at least be changed. Whether it be for new businesses, its own personal bike shop/storage, or just putting actual auto-care NPCs there, I still think it needs to go, no matter what the outcome.

7 Likes

if you want to replace it with multiple businesses, theres literally a whole row of empty strip malls in near sparks. also if its removed, a future auto care business wouldnt have a suitable property

5 Likes

Fergie’s is a HISTORICAL BUILDING, how dare thee

7 Likes

Agreed with you here. I think it’s better to keep Fergies than to replace it with a bunch of empty buildings

5 Likes

Fergie’s is history, plus realistically if you were to replace it with 4-5 business stores, they would all die within the next few months anyway.

5 Likes