Firestone Records Website

Not a roblox dev - I can think of a few solutions here though.

All of them require work and time though that should be spent on v3 instead but I’m just throwing it out there.

Based on my knowledge of v2 scripting every time a users records are “checked” I.e Leo GUI - records database it is pulled from a data store containing their name and the arrest, citation and vehicle logs.
Instead of migrating this whole database over to a new one to be used online, have it create a request every time a new user joins the game.

Let’s say John joins with 500 arrests - on join he triggers the script, transfers his records to the new database. This prevents the load of inactive and dead accounts that joined, and poses no issue to ingame as long as the database updates when that new user has their info registered.

anyways I’m just spitballing here, never touched lua in my life so not gonna tell you what to do - don’t even use this idea anyway it sounds buggy as hell in hindsight

4 Likes

That is already implemented inside v2 actually with the fsbot. pretty sure env killed it doe

3 Likes

your website broke :((

3 Likes

VC might Store the records on Trello, of which can be accessed from numerous things

Edit: just realised I’m quite late to this thread, sowwy

3 Likes

@Samtella

2 Likes

Recently got the founders approval on the matter and will be released under the firestone domain.

Here are the screenshots of the working prototype

chrome_2022-05-21_10-43-48

5 Likes

this is sick and i cant wait to use it

2 Likes