Firestone Quiz

FIRESTONE QUIZ

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

My name is SeanCityNavy, your Local Friendly Senator, Owner of the Youtube Channel SeanCityNavy Gaming and Secretary of the Firestone Department of Cringe & Meme Regulation.

Firestone is two years old (Or almost two years old, we have a few months to go) but with Firestone’s long history, I feel that its relevant to do a Quiz on Firestone and challenge people on what they know about this great state, its enemies and its allies.

This was made to have fun and also revive my channel in the process, I had also had this Idea in my head for a while and I have wanted to do something with it, I hope you guys allow me to do this with you.

HOW THE GAME WORKS:

The Firestone Quiz will consist of Beginnings (Round 1), Elimination (Losers Brackets)(Round 2), Semi-Finals (Loser of the Winners Bracket goes against the Winner of the Losers Bracket, Loser of the Losers Bracket goes against the Winner of the Winners Bracket), and Finals.

Each Category is 5 questions long, these Categories include:

• Firestone History
  • Name That Gamepass
  • Name That Department
  • And Secret Categories

PRIZES

The Prizes will be kept secret for the time being, tho, everyone that plays, winner or loser, gets a prize, 1st place will just get a way better prize then anyone else.

WAYS TO CONTACT OR JOIN/WATCH

You can watch people compete in this Quiz Show by doing these things

Hope to see you guys there :wave:

This Game is sponsored by The Firestone Department of Cringe and Meme Regulation, SeanCityNavy Gaming, Inc (Youtube Channel) and Medical Lake Star Newspaper, Inc

2 Likes

you’re mom gay

3 Likes

2 Likes

how to be police?

2 Likes

You don’t

2 Likes

call 911 and ask for a resume

3 Likes

bump is a nice word

2 Likes

do i have to be post certified to join boting waterway deptarment

2 Likes

Yes, you do

2 Likes

Can we take this Seriously? I made this to have some fun and revive my channel in the proccess

2 Likes

The Firestone Department of Corrections: Public Relations Division sponsors this

3 Likes

Like I said, bump is a nice word aint it?

2 Likes

no thx

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

gay mom

2 Likes

Okay well then

2 Likes

Bump is still a very nice word

2 Likes

i cant read it