Firestone Park Service V2 Implementation

The Firestone Park Service
Overtime, the State of Firestone has had multiple department updates, however, Version Two has become boring to most of the community, due to the lack of new things to see or do, and needed map additions. Firestone mainly works around shootings, robberies and crimes involving a Vehicle, but the community never, or rarely experiences kidnappings, missing persons, or man-hunts in large, wooded areas. All that has been done for new things is having new roads added in random places, which although does impact that roleplay as there has become more places to go and hide, the community still seems to be missing some well needed, and valuable assets to the game.

The Firestone Park Service was planned to be an addition to our V3 game, but wasn’t ANG, DoBW and FBI too? Adding those departments brought a huge amount of things for people to do in game, and gave more employment opportunities in the State of Firestone, however there wasn’t very many additions to our map to increase the roleplay with the new departments, unless we count the updates to the Civilian Docks. I strongly believe that having a State Park added to our V2 would bring a lot more to our community, and the game itself. A lot of communities have State Parks with a bunch of things to do within them, which brings a lot of attention from community players, and would heavily increase game activity, roleplay in the general, and a NEW area of the map. Firestone would really get a positive response from having a park, or 2 built in V2, and allowing the Park Service to maintain and protect the nature of the State.

This is my official petition for the Firestone Founders to implement the Firestone Park Service into V2, with a State Park, and for the Senate to properly establish this department. It would do our game, our community, and this state a great, well needed upgrade, and everyone would benefit from this addition by giving ASU and SAR a new duty, and hopefully more to do, assisting the Park Service Rangers, by having a new park and place to explore and roleplay in, have a new employment opportunity, have the new experience of law enforcement, and having other duties to keep yourself busy, but mainly, the ability to start a career full of duties and lots to explore in this State. The opportunities that this would offer Firestone are almost endless.

Please vote Yes, and share this petition around, for the better-good of Firestone. Godless <3

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Even tho I’m not part of the firestone community anymore I just don’t think we need parks until v3 drops

3 Likes

I do not see how adding the PS to V2 would help anything. Just wait for V3.

3 Likes

it would be odd for ps to be added to v2. Fed already said they’re only coming for v3

1 Like

tbf fed said the same thing about a lot of things added into v2

however i dont think introducing a state park into the map is really worth feds time

adding park service is something that would require more than just fed

4 Likes

Let’s be honest there aren’t even parks to service

6 Likes

focus on v3 and slow down v2 development. Rather have v3 sooner than more updates to v2.

2 Likes

only fed is working on v2 (with co-founders working on a few small things occasionally)
all other devs are working on v3 near-constantly

1 Like

theres no point to this

8 Likes

no
save for v3

please no. focus on v3 i am SICK of all these special favors for departments that will undoubtedly be taken up by the founders and their goons

2 Likes

10/10 best comment

1 Like

would park service be used if added though? another question is where, don’t really see places where it could be

2 Likes