Firestone News Problem

I think we should keep #state-announcements and #business-announcements, though add #press-announcements. This way, press is separated from the extreme flow of other businesses, which I am assuming is your goal, to make them more noticeable.

I do think #state-announcements should remain, and should be separated from #press-annoucements.

2 Likes

Not everyone is in the Department of Commerce discord

1 Like

News outlets have opportunities to post articles in v3, within the news app. We hope they make use of this by pushing out press releases and other important stuff within the game so that the reliability on discord announcements is lower than usual.

Commerce is a big thing within v3 that we hope to give life to unlike v2, we’ll just see where it goes when time gets closer (still awhiles away).

9 Likes

I’m gonna make a lot of money from sharker

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Great idea, but will it happen? Eh, that’s unlikely.

It would be great if it did happen, it would give not only news companies a purpose but it would also give departmental press offices more of a purpose, as they would have to liaison with the press, etc.

However, there should still be some kind of state announcements channel for crucial government announcements such as notiifcations of state of emergencies, notifications of war, etc. Think of it like how the government might interrupt tv boradcasts to announce that stuff.

3 Likes

This could work as a test of my idea, I agree.

Are you stupid, I literally just said two times if people want to know the shit they post - they will join, if they don’t then they won’t.

This sounds really cool. But wouldn’t having press-announcements channel make it better as well? Because news app means you have to be ingame to check something.

P.S. News Agencies don’t write press releases smh.

Agreed actually. It could be a good idea to leave an “emergency announcement channel” if you know what I mean.

3 Likes

Will more details on this be shared, either publicly or to news organisations?

wolf had good point. listen to wolf

3 Likes

But if guests come to v3 for the first time, they won’t get the phone and if they are somehow in the firestone discord server, ehh. But I doubt that would happen

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes