Firestone News Network Discussion

Good Evening, Firestone

I am not sure if many of you have heard the news but the FNN Business Permit has been revoked by the Department Of Commerce, I would like to open a discussion and hear the opinions of Firestone Citizens

– StrategicResponses, FNN Vice President

3 Likes

Open discussion on what? The fact you guys managed to get the licence removed? What we want to see from FNN? How Fed could always prop it up constantly so you don’t need a licence?

You gotta start the discussion man, we can’t do it for you, and I mean this could be a key reason why the licence was revoked.

5 Likes

We’ve been having some internal issues for a while so this is one of the reasons for our licence removal in my opinion as well as inactivity, I want to hear and see people’s opinions on FNN as a whole right now I would like to see constructive criticism:)

3 Likes

Honest Opinion: I don’t really see a use for media in Firestone. It’s cool we have media sources, but at the same time, the stuff FNN usually covers is announced in the discords anyway. So I really don’t see a use for FNN other than being a part of RP, which makes no sense unless they get some sort of in-game way of media, which in that case I would be more in favor of FNN. For example, in V3, we get smart phones instead of the ugly flip phones in V2. So, in that case, we could have a “News” app where FNN can upload articles and stories.

6 Likes

fake news! everyone knows firestone media is boring and dies the first month.

4 Likes

Tbh it’s devs fault. He can spend time on so many other things but his command still thinks he’s missing and in loa? The fact their trying their hardest and the president is not cooperating is what I think the issue is, not you

5 Likes

In order for a news organization to survive, it needs dev support.

3 Likes

I mean, they did get dev support…

• They already had a FNN building but it had no interior, so a new FNN building was made with a AMAZING interior which ca be used for live broadcasts
  • a special FNN van

I mean, what else could they need for a news station in V2?

5 Likes

my experience with FNN isn’t really that WELL since the last time I spoke to the former VP, I asked if they hired criminals to do things like take pictures around county in the FNN vehicle, showing it off to the public at incidents and stuff. I was told that we’d throw the camera at LEOs as an excuse instead of just saying that they did not

if a criminal commits a crime while representing FNN as they’re employed, request for a blacklist in all DOCM businesses or blacklist them from your business lol

4 Likes

I have to agree with the Reagan, ever since FNN was introduced it would get famous for a month and die. Happened in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. They randomly show up and just go downhill.

3 Likes

From what I hear its internal, remove people (even if its the owner) and get better. As Michael Jackson said “Old is not good”

3 Likes

If you can convince Fed to allow DOA to do news choppers. There is literally 0 reason to only allow DOA to fly between two stationary heliports. We aren’t idiots. If a bunch of unlicensed FNG guardsmen are allowed to fly in ‘formation’ around a race track, why aren’t the actual Pilots allowed to do actual Pilot things?

But even without helicopters, FNN could definitely do more when it comes to news. Not just repeating what is said in announcements but going behind the scenes, interviewing, and giving a full insight into stories instead of just giving a 10-word Twitter blurb.

6 Likes

fnn cnn???

4 Likes

After a thorough review of the “Firestone News Network” business, it has been decided that the business shall receive a(n) “D” rating. The business has FAILED inspection because of severe lack of activity and failing to abide by the “NEWS/MEDIA POLICY” within the “Commerce Business Policies” as seen in Exhibit A, B, and C. The inspections office believes that the business has great potential to become licensed in the future. The current President is severely inactive within his business as shown in Exhibit D. Once again, the inspections office believes that FNN has great potential but currently does not meet the expectations outlined by the Department of Commerce.

Evidence:

Official inspection for those who want to know the reasoning

5 Likes

Hello, Senior Inspector RGB_Flames here!

Like Clone had posted, the business license was revoked because the owner is super inactive, and, the last actual article was published on November 28th which the Media policy states that the Media Company must publish one Article, Stream or Video once per week.

3 Likes

yikes…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes