Firestone National Guard Auxiliary

In the United States, the armed forces have civilian auxiliary units. The Firestone National Guard should have a civilian auxiliary unit for the three branches simmer to how DOC has non-post roles. This is how it could work.

• FNG: 6th Rangers: civilians could help maintain and clean the base. If the unit is deployed, they could help behind the front lines with medical and other support duties.

• FNG: Combat Aviation: civilians could help maintain aircraft and assist with other duties that are within combat aviation. They could fly civilian aircraft like the United States civil air patrol.

• FNG: Coast Guard: civilians could go out on small boats and help with search and rescue and make sure people are not in a restricted area. They would not be able to make arrests but they could help with search and rescue and other rescue operations.

I think this could get more people interested in the National Guard as they would not need any certifications but they could still see how the National guard works. As DOC has a simmer unit I think it would make the game more realistic and more fun if Firestone had Firestone National Guard auxiliary units.

3 Likes

DOC has civilian roles because it requires POST regularly. FNG does not require POST at all other than for MP/CG.

3 Likes

FNG has basic combat training and a difficult application prosses. Civilians should be able to see what it is like without going through the difficult applications and training.

2 Likes

If its easy to obtain then theres no value

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

The process would still have a similar level of difficulty. The National Guard upholds strict standards.

3 Likes

The point is to get people interested in the Firestone national Guard. They would not see any combat but they could see how the national guard works.

2 Likes

It’s an ok idea but I’m on the less favorable side of it, no support. Don’t think it’ll ever happen either

4 Likes

no :bangbang:

2 Likes

The only times I needed civilians on base was for target practice.

7 Likes

pretty much everything you mentioned is strictly roleplay and has no actual in-game interaction, fng cg is already a thing but a reserve unit may be cool, however it would probably go inactive like the rest of the civilian/pr divisions

3 Likes

educate me on how a reserve unit would work in a Roblox environment where you’re not obligated to do anything and can leave when you want instead of being deployed to a location irl and having to stay there for at least a day or two

4 Likes

You could just have less needed activity time and more focused on maintenance and defence of the bace.

1 Like

Support, need more useless functions for FNG

3 Likes

As a member of one of the aforementioned civilian auxiliaries (CAP), I can tell you we don’t really need it.

1 Like

I just think it would make the game more fun.

2 Likes

there’s no making this game fun, its strictly cops and robbers with a little to no roleplay

3 Likes

Thats sad though. It should be role-play

2 Likes

sounds exactly what it is rn

1 Like

go tell that to most of the firestone community, people either want to shoot or arrest people.

2020 was fun.

2 Likes