Firestone Military History

Does anyone know about the military history of FIresotne? I had a few discussions about the history of FIrestone (History of Firestone now open History of Firestone) but it isn’t easy to find the wars that Firestone fought in. So where can I find the wars/diplomatic crises Firestone fought in?

2 Likes

The FNG FSP war was crazy

1 Like

Was that like a civil war?

1 Like
  • docklands war
  • atoll invasion
  • New York humanitarian deployment

probably more but these are all I can recall

2 Likes

that docklands war was something :skull:

1 Like

What was that? Also when was it?

1 Like

this isnt what you were asking for but

hi, pretty sure if you scroll in firestone announcments a year back or so parrot made a poll on what the begginings of firestone were. there were 3 options.

1. mining town
  2. royalty
  3. agriculture??

pretty sure royalty got chosen cuz a castle is on the flag but double check

2 Likes

Full FNG Military History

1. FSP vs FNG War (16’)
  2. Blockton Security Deployment (18’)
  3. USSF Deployment (17’)
  4. Docklands War #1 (17’ or 18’)
  5. Atoll Invasion (21’)
  6. Docklands War #2 (18’ or 19’)
  7. Aigio Deployment (22’)
  8. New York Peacekeeping Operation (22’)

That’s it really

4 Likes

ah atoll, ash’s biggest enemy :skull:

2 Likes

Did we lose any of those wars? Looking at them most of them where victories, indecisive, or resolved with diplomacy.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t there an invasion by Rockport? Something along those lines. v1 era.

1 Like

Another question if anyone knows the answer to this, what was the biggest/deadliest war firestone fought in? I found the Firestone Rockfield War but I don’t know if that was a big deal.

1 Like

No. Rockport was a whole different situation. There was tension there yes, but none of it amounted to anything.

4 Likes

There was two deployments to NY, though the second was not important at all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.