Firestone Humanitarian Organization

Hello,

As you may or may not know, my name is Francisco_Mango, and I am the President of Firestone Humanitarian Organization.

This past summer, I decided that I was going to start a business. I had absolutely no idea what I would do, but then it hit me, making a Firestone red cross. My original idea was to certify citizens in First Aid and help SCFD on any calls that they require assistance with. After months of discussion with the Department of Health, we can now certify people in First Aid. This was a big achievement for us. We now host First Aid Classes 1-2 times a week to ensure that anyone who wishes to obtain a First Aid Certification can do so. However, I have realized that helping SCFD on calls when they require assistance seems to be something that SCFD is not a fan of. We have helped them on multiple mass casualty incidents, including the Prominence Earthquake. I felt that we were quite helpful to the providers on the scene; however, I have recently heard gossip that SCFD members felt that we were “getting in the way” and “not helpful.”

With that being said, I am interested to see what the general public of Firestone thinks that we should be doing in the county to help them. I really want this business to thrive, although it seems that we have been stationary since we got our First Aid teaching permit. I feel like the whole time FHO has been in existence; I have never had a firm understanding of what I really want the business to grow in too.

Please leave any comments/suggestions/questions down below. I greatly appreciate any ideas or feedback that is received.

Kind regards,

Francisco_Mango
President & Founder
Firestone Humanitarian Organization

6 Likes

dont worry scfd said that when cgf tried being realistic with turning gas off at fires. :+1:

2 Likes

Regarding this (if you don’t know who I am; deputy fire chief)

I do not mind your organization assisting our agency during large situations such as MCIs or even smaller tone situations should you not blatantly interfere with my paramedics. As long as you are sticking by your guidelines, i.e no establishing an IV if you aren’t EMT-P certified. Things like holding pressure on a wound, performing CPR, etc would be fine.

I haven’t seen this gossip myself, and if there were to be an issue with relations I would contact you and be completely honest about any issues and how we could solve them for better relations.

If you ever need to talk about something with me or the Chief you are always welcome;
Swag#6761
mrzip#8952

maybe it was because your guys were interfering with SCFD and had no idea what they were doing at the time.

3 Likes

You guys should do vaccinations RPs like flu shot.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

3 Likes

That is something that we have considered in the past; however, to give vaccinations within Firestone, a certification of Registered Nurse+ is required. This makes it difficult for us to do things such as blood drives and vaccination clinics. I will be reaching out to the Department of Health and see if we can do any of these events in collaboration with them. Thank you for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. I have just reached out to you in DMs for us to discuss what you have posted.

3 Likes

Awh damn, it would’ve been cool if you guys were able to do that but it’s okay

2 Likes

This is a great organization we just need a push from maybe DOH or Dev wise

3 Likes

that’s because you and your gas monkeys rammed SCFD then called 911 and told SCSO to arrest us… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

do a blood drive or perform an armed takeover of CD to liberate the slave car dealer

4 Likes

I really like the blood drive idea!

2 Likes

As I stated above, while this is something we have looked into doing, it isn’t really possible considering that Registered Nurses are needed to perform blood drives. It is possible that we can assist the Department of Health with a blood drive, but we cannot host our own.

3 Likes

ikr :sleepy:

2 Likes

no im not talking about the 2019 incident im talking about now. and dont worry i still remember what you guys said about my employees and myself and the company after we got dev support. i still have the screenshots

2 Likes

i do not care, it was the truth

2 Likes

Let’s play nice this isnt the discussion for arguring this is about FHO

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes