Firestone Government

A department head continuing the leaking of classified info is ridiculous and moronic. As a GO he should be held to a higher standard, especially legally. And the rights thing, none of your rights have been violated. I don’t deny things are in a downward slope rn, but it’s not some dictatorial holocaust, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

3 Likes

mayflower might not be better tbh, let’s all just quit roblox lmao

1 Like

aigio aigio aigio

1 Like

Good. He was a department hopper and it finally caught up to him.

2 Likes

Tact has valid points though. So does dragon, tact can’t get hit With EO#28 because the legislature is not a branch of government, if dragon is reposting evidence that was already leaked he’s technically not leaking, water shouldn’t be punished if he’s “not doing a crime”, impeachment shouldn’t occur if its the 1st offense by a man who has more than helped FSP.

1 Like

Not trying to start an argument but just pointing out facts again

1 Like

These are ok points. But if someone who “has only tried to help FSP” commits Murder, should we let it go if it’s his only offense?

1 Like

no but he shouldn’t be impeached

1 Like

So even if he committed a Class A felony, he shouldn’t be impeached. I’ve seen ignorant bias before, but never something this bad.

1 Like

To be honest all I see is Congress yet again trying to censor and punish others for making their voices and opinions heard, not the first time either.

1 Like

I understand you’re using “Congress” as a general term, but it’s very broad and I wouldn’t use it based on the demeanor of this thread. It wouldn’t hurt to be more specific.

Tbh, We need a referendum to reform everything from the laws to Constitution and Bill of Rights and start fresh. The problem with the laws and const. and bill of rights, is that everything isnt even defined properly.

Example:

Freedom of Infomation has no time requirement to be met when it comes to this, when petitioned to the supreme court for a reasonable timing for this, they declined the petition, and makes this right completely useless.

But my opinion should be a nuclear option before we head to civil war
:man_shrugging:

I understand that it may offend Congress as a whole, but I have seen mutiple people do it, that’s why I decided to generalize it, I apologize if I offended you in anyway.

that EO is just covering up OVGs ass so he doesnt have to do anything

im not trying to sound biased I’m just going off what our Govt is. Ive seen tons of people in the past commit felonies but aren’t punished

nothing wrong with joining departments and leaving if u dont like them idiot

major oof

But not every department.

1 Like