Firestone Government

Good evening,

It’s sad that I need to make another one of these letters but I find it quite oblivious to the fact that we should be having a fair and corrupt-free government. I suppose that with our term of current governorship with OfficerVideoGame our rights as citizens are completely flushed down the toilet.

We begin with the events of the previous week. I have taken an excused absence period from FSP due to personal reasons. It then turns out the Firestone Bureau of Investigation had a major leak in information, exposing disrespectful comments towards myself, and Corporal Mythric. Once I am notified of this with the pictures includes, I flip shit. I go out to the Governor, who apparently told the FBI to “behave” and then goes ahead and gives me an “Official Warning” for violating an executive order. ’ I then spoke to the governor on terms of an apology, and he proclaimed “It will come within due time.” To this day I’ve never received that apology.

Moving on, I was quiet for quite some time. I haven’t really came back until today when this entire WaterLostic show went down. For the record, I find it hilarious that the Governor, his department heads, and congress can not come to an agreement, a decision, or even a stern talk before someone throws the words “IMPEACHMENT” up in the air. I also find it funny that those members of congress, and the executive branch are not aware of the laws that have been signed into office by the head honcho, lemon head. I arrive at the emergency congressional meeting, where the main topic is the joint voting of the Impeachment of WaterLostic. I’m instantly respawned when I call out the members of congress for even thinking of impeaching a man without breaking a law! Thankfully most congressional members came to their senses and failed the impeachment, which I applaud.

Then, at the end of the session, a new impeachment is brought up. One from the same sponser of the WaterLostic impeachment. An impeachment on Superintendent Dragon2290. I obviously alert members of FSP, and go ahead reading this impeachment on him. I’m instantly stunned with the amount of fake accusations made by this congressmen, and the FBI Director. It’s funny to me on how someone can randomly decide to throw up impeachment on someone whos just posting the info again. It was already leaked into the FS chat, it was already leaked into the FSP chat, and then dragon reposts it. Since the FBI is full of 12 year olds who can’t even figure out who stole a car they obviously couldn’t find the mole who leaked the info.

So once again, I flip shit and curse out TitanNation. I’m going back and forth with how it’s not leaking classified information, etc. OVG comes out of no where and says “DROP IT, OR ILL BE PISSED.” At this time I had enough with the states executive branch drama, as it cant stay out of drama for a day. I quit FSP and all associated groups. Right after, I’m “suspended” for violating EO 28. (Mind you, the legislature is not apart of the executive branch, so it’s not violating any part of the EO) Without any notice of me being suspended, I left the groups before. I’m then tagged in announcements channel of FSP chat, saying I was suspended for 1 week. OVG then finds out I quit FSP and then bars me from the executive branch for “dodging a suspension.” I go up to OVG saying I quit FSP before the suspension, and he blocks me.

This is exactly why the state is loosing members every day because of the toxic behavior from each-other.

Cya folks, hawk out

still in senate tho @NotoriousAmerican :wink:

2 Likes

im not ur alt. can we charge this man for impersonation please

1 Like

yes u are

1 Like

Nice to hear this from your side of things. I’m sure Congress will get right on this issue to prevent instances as such in the future.

1 Like

Thank you, represenative.

1 Like

-_- u stink bug

1 Like

However, lets keep this on topic.

1 Like

Remember when FBI actually did their job?

i.e dillson and Kurloz

2 Likes

execute order 66 on congress - ovg

2 Likes

A department head continuing the leaking of classified info is ridiculous and moronic. As a GO he should be held to a higher standard, especially legally. And the rights thing, none of your rights have been violated. I don’t deny things are in a downward slope rn, but it’s not some dictatorial holocaust, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

3 Likes

mayflower might not be better tbh, let’s all just quit roblox lmao

1 Like

aigio aigio aigio

1 Like

Good. He was a department hopper and it finally caught up to him.

2 Likes

Tact has valid points though. So does dragon, tact can’t get hit With EO#28 because the legislature is not a branch of government, if dragon is reposting evidence that was already leaked he’s technically not leaking, water shouldn’t be punished if he’s “not doing a crime”, impeachment shouldn’t occur if its the 1st offense by a man who has more than helped FSP.

1 Like

Not trying to start an argument but just pointing out facts again

1 Like

These are ok points. But if someone who “has only tried to help FSP” commits Murder, should we let it go if it’s his only offense?

1 Like

no but he shouldn’t be impeached

1 Like

So even if he committed a Class A felony, he shouldn’t be impeached. I’ve seen ignorant bias before, but never something this bad.

1 Like

To be honest all I see is Congress yet again trying to censor and punish others for making their voices and opinions heard, not the first time either.

1 Like