Firestone Game Day!

Firestone Game Day

brought to you by: The Hunger Games Simulator
idea by @OfficerVideoGame

Premable

Firestone Game Day, hosted by @anon54114525, is an idea where players join a system to compete against each other based off of randomness. The player who wins will receive a prize, which is different everytime.

Today’s Game

The Hunger Games. All events are random.

Prize

An avatar flair and a title symbolizing you as the victor of the Firestone Game Day, which lasts until the next game session. Additional prizes may be added on, but for the sake of this first one, there will not be any additionals.

To Enter:

Only 24 players may enter. Gender is randomized. Use the poll to enter. Poll closes at 24 votes. If it exceeds 24, random people will not be included. Upon entering, you agree that any action performed by the simulator is for roleplay purposes and can not be used against you. Additionally, you agree to let the gamemaster to use the character as he or she wills, so long the gamemaster does not intent for his or her own benefit or the character’s harm.

Game Timeline Update:

A forum will be posted here that will post the events occurred after every certain time. It can only be posted by the Game Master.

Discussion Platform

this thread will be the discussion platform.

• I want in
  • I want in!

0 voters

The Game: Game 1 - Firestone Game Day

Winner: @anon53012218 - view thread for more details

May the odds ever be in your favor.

9 Likes

no stop CEASE

4 Likes

please

4 Likes

arent we already doing this