Firestone Financial Analysis [Feb. 2020]

From Firestone’s Economist, Patchy319.

I think I hit all the points for the most part. Tell me if I missed anything. I know I did not take rank raises into account for the department portion but this demonstrates the point.

This is a continuation of my previous papers. In my next paper, I plan to compare the purchasing power of The Firestone Dollar to other Ro-States such as Mayflower.

Thank you for reading my paper! Also big thanks to everyone who filled out the poll, couldnt have done it without you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice. Now I know that other people are also doing analyses! Gives me hope for mine.

We need more of this stuff, good job

3 Likes

Thanks patchy!

3 Likes

actual gdp calculations include private consumption, which was not mentioned in this analysis

maybe try to track how many things people purchase such as cars etc.

3 Likes

That is true,

When everyone joins FS, they get 5k for a car. 5 *1015 = 5,075,000 FSD static.

The average amount of cars owned is 3. So 2 additional vehicles. However, these vehicles vary in price substantially AND they are all purchased at different times. So it isn’t really possible to go further than that without polling for what types of vehicles are owned, when their vehicles were bought, ect.

The next time I do one of these GDP summaries, I will make sure to include that in the poll. It will show if anything has changed, which will allow us to obtain more information such as how many vehicles are purchased over a certain span of time based on economic class.

2 Likes

i don’t even own a cv I think

2 Likes

patchy, ceo of spreadsheets and stats

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes