Firestone Express

FireEx

Firestone Express

Firestone Express is a new package delivery service in the State of Firestone, and the ONLY package delivery service in the State of Firestone! We provide fast, safe, reliable delivery of people’s packages. No damage guaranteed!

Firestone Express is currently hiring all types of employees!

REGULAR POSITIONS

• Driver
  • Supervisor

ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS

• Vice President
  • Safety Director
  • Employee Director
  • Head Supervisor

If you would like to join the FireEx team, don’t hesitate to join our Discord server!

3 Likes

i mean… could be fun but how often are you actually going to get a citizen that wants to “mail a package somewhere”

2 Likes

It’ll mostly be RP.

If the devs agree to create a vehicle and possibly a building for my business, there could be routes that drivers will drive along in the vehicle “delivering packages”.

You could say a similar thing for the postal service (although fed made it sound like they’ll actually have things to deliver, somehow. it’s probably wishful thinking, but maybe they’d be willing to do something similar for my business?)

3 Likes

i mean… i wouldnt say its the ONLY package delivery service but yea, its cool. sad thing is it wont get as much dev support as…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes