Firestone Explorer Programs

So I’ve been told that Firestone had explorer programs, both for F/EMS, and LEO. However, I know both programs were somewhat shortlived(I could very easily be wrong about this, feel free to correct me). Now, in no ways is this meant to be an attack at the individuals who ran the programs, and I also am not involved in either of them. However, I wanted to hear from the people that were around during these programs, and what they think killed them.

3 Likes

we have yet to have competent directors, yet they said they’ll be active. Happens eacch time

5 Likes

i never saw the point in either explorer groups, i don’t see why anyone would be an explorer when you are able to apply to POST or FFA.

i know the fire explorers have just had staff who leave within 2-3 months, then some other guy claims if he’s director he can fix it but does nothing as a result.

6 Likes

Exploring is created in real life for teenagers and young adults (14-21) who are not able to become firefighters or law enraged emend officers because of their age. It’s very useful in real life because it teaches people about a profession they are interested in but cannot join yet. In Firestone, it is useless because as long as you don’t have safe chat you can join either profession at any age.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes