Firestone DMV

I believe in the near future Firestone should get a DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) for a license to drive.

This would reduce crime rate A LOT for vehicles and people who FRP in them. This will also give more of a role to LEO’s/Courts, as they could suspend/revoke licenses. This would help LEO’s as they could arrest for driving without a license, etc.

For people without license they could drive illegally, ride bikes (when we get them), or walk.

To get a license would be simple, maybe a lecture hosted by the DMV and a test.

You could also hold different classes of license, like if more vehicle options came.

9 Likes

Understandable idea but we have just under 30k people that would immediately need to go through testing. That’s too damn long of a process and kinda unnecessary

Everyone knows how to drive, it’s just a case of lag or people being intentionally stupid, if that’s the case, let them take an L and get fined.

4 Likes

I do see your point, but if you setup a auto-grading system like the citizenship test it shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Also this adds realism and can also help LEO’s get people off the street faster who are intentionally stupid at driving.

Lets be honest most people are intentionally “reckless” but LEO’s can only fine ($100 - $250) them and not arrest which can be an issue to the public after they keep doing it; however with licenses we can revoke them through court (if they have one) or arrest them (if they don’t have one).

2 Likes

I mean as an officer it is all about time, mainly responding.

But I can’t get to a call when we have people intentionally “reckless” driving. I don’t have time to pull him over every 5 seconds and fine him $250.

I mean if he had a license I could film, and send him to court for a suspension or revoke of it, if he doesn’t I could arrest him and have him out of my hair.

Basically losing your license could be the new punishment for driving, as citations don’t fully cut it.

2 Likes

Me and the A bunch of other Government Officials + the Former DOT Sec tried to get this to happen
didn’t work

3 Likes

I find it funny that I brought this up when I was running for senator a few months ago

2 Likes

Your point?

2 Likes

Useless to be honest, but I think excessive traffic violations should be punished either by arrest or kind of blacklisting people from driving.

2 Likes

You can’t arrest someone for “reckless driving” it’s a only a fine plus with a DMV you can basically blacklist people from driving

2 Likes

That would probably cause some hella bad abuse.

2 Likes

Not under the right director? LEO’s can abuse easily, people can abuse with the Firearms permit. But with the right supervisor it will be fine.

2 Likes

A DMV is only needed if @noobatrona is going to drive

Either way, everything else is fine

5 Likes

let nooba drive

p.s ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Wrong, its a Psychological Horror Game Picture
Your welcome

2 Likes

It’s still anime

p.s her eyes still make me stop, it’s truly a horror

2 Likes

Hense why its a Horror game

2 Likes

I think it would be kinda nice to have.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ok I’ll be honest, this in my opinion would make driving around less fun, because the main thing of the game is to drive around and have fun, while this would be realistic, I just think it wouldn’t make alot of sense for a ROBLOX game, the only way I think this would work is for special cars, like faster cars, but for normal cars it just won’t work, plus we already have database scanners sooo… Ya

2 Likes

This will most likely take place with boats.

2 Likes