Firestone Discord Bans

Alrighty, so I know this has been spoken about before, but currently, there is no structured way to get unbanned in Firestone on Discord. As the game has a facility for ban appeals, most game bans are temporary. But, as you only have 3 kicks or warnings in Discord, once you have those, you get permanently banned with zero appeal. I strongly believe there should be a way that we can appeal those without going to a moderator, or Federal/Fedora, and saying, “How do I get unbanned from the Firestone Discord?” and their response is mostly, “I’m not talking about this, bruhh,” and honestly, some people have spent loads of time on Firestone, as have I, and one day I get banned from the Discord and basically have no more connection with the primary community. As I have asked Federal/Fedora, he just said he wasn’t going to talk about it right now, but I really do think myself and many others who have not had really bad warnings or kicks should get another chance in the community. That’s all I have to say, and hopefully some people will see this and support it, but if some people could really bring this up to Fedora, especially high-ranking members, that’d be great. Peace out, State of Firestone!

3 Likes

ngl if u ask any mod they’ll prolly direct u to this form:

3 Likes

Some people dont look hard enough, open your eyes.

1 Like

do mods actually check the appeal forum often? or is it neglected? not saying anything, just curious to know.

2 Likes

cant appeal through there if its a fed ban tho

1 Like

As a former mod who worked on the system, basically it is sent to a trello then filtered and voted by moderators to then be approved by the founders and I think head mod, I could be wrong on the head mod.

2 Likes

is the 6 month policy still in affect

1 Like

Thanks; I’ve submitted one, and hopefully I can get unbanned.

1 Like

Trello track it here

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

with no head moderator that will take a very very very long time i’ve been waiting 2 months lol

2 Likes

Ah okay thank you

1 Like

I am trying to get Fed to just let me sort them and process them through

2 Likes

PLEASE.

1 Like

yea dude i used chatgpt to write my ban appeal and some bitchass moderator ratted me out

free me

3 Likes

How else am I meant to moderate?

2 Likes

Were you one of the dumbasses who left ChatGPT’s “Sincerely, [your name]” end line in the appeal like a dumbass?

3 Likes

it was a copy and paste operation i ain’t read it lol bro

3 Likes

Dear Moderator of State of Firestone,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior in the game. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience and frustration that my actions may have caused you.

I understand that as a moderator, you are responsible for ensuring that the game is a safe and enjoyable environment for all players. My behavior was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I acknowledge that it violated the rules and standards of the game.

I regret my actions and I promise to be more respectful in the future. I understand that there are consequences for my behavior, and I am willing to accept them. I hope that you can forgive me for my mistakes and that we can move forward in a positive way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I appreciate your dedication to making State of Firestone a fun and safe game for everyone.

Sincerely,
[Your Username]

6 Likes

hi could someone ask FederalLaw to check his dm’s from a certain vico#0881 about a firestone discord appeal sent to him? would be wonderful if one of you mods could do that!

1 Like