Firestone Department of State Poll [3/4/19]

Hi, now that I have been leading the Department of State for a little over a month, we want to hear your feedback! Please vote below and leave your comments if you have any criticism, comments, or suggestions! As always my discord DMs are always open (Brandon#5545). Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/J8U7fmx.

Do you approve of the Department of State?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Secretary Blastatack?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Deputy Secretary Jordan_Chime?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Under Secretary Wolf_RBX?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Under Secretary Murder52526_Zaytsev?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Assistant Secretary MrEmote?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Assistant Secretary Gunnnerr?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Assistant Secretary Beta_Lost?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of Assistant Secretary Cenosity?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you approve of the ambassadors and staff members?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Signed,
Blastatack
Secretary of State

1 Like

who are these people

4 Likes

Erm…

1 Like

Department of State Hicomm

1 Like

booo make baron sos

jk or am i

2 Likes

I’ve never even heard of most of them. I didn’t even know you were secretary.

1 Like

Well, unless you’re in the DoS discord (and look at it) or view the application announcements in the main discord, there is not a ton of publicity from our department because we don’t function in the city with a team/frequently.

1 Like

You should also approve your fellow staff member TylerApache too :smile:

2 Likes

My post has to be longer than 5 characters, so yes.
(not in reply to anyone)

2 Likes

Like it’d be cool to have the Dept of State somehow show us what they do. I honestly don’t know very well how and what other stuff the Dept of State does with other states.

2 Likes

Blastatack has done an incredible job at reincorporating purpose to the Department of State, which is something that not many administrations have been willing or capable of doing. His effort, commitment, and dedication towards his position is a philosophical symbol of freedom, and he continues to embrace the motive of succession.

@CanineEnforcement By far one of the best picks that you could have chosen, you had a bold vision upon entering office and now you have somebody to help you follow through with it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like