Firestone Department of Land & Natural Resources

So suggestion will be is to have this group Firestone Department of Land and Natural Resources - Roblox the FDLNR (Or simply DNR) to oversee several divisions including the Firestone Park Service, meaning FPS would be a division instead of an agency, also a division would be the former DOBW which I guess it be name Marine Resources, following along other currently non existing such as Water Conservation, Agriculture Resource, Oil & Gas Conservation, Wildlife & Fisheries Conservation, Mining & Forestry.

no thx

4 Likes

cant imagine mining Firestone in the State of Firestone or cutting down ro trees

1 Like

both of which are planned to be in V3 apparently (lumbering 100% is)

1 Like

seems redundant

1 Like

cutting down Ro-Trees??? e

1 Like

No you can actually cut down trees, theres a gif of env chopping a tree however I lost the gif

2 Likes

lumbering and mining are 100% since i already programmed and added them

1 Like

WELL they also programmed and added the train and now its GONE SO NOTHING IS 100%!!

4 Likes

Sounds like this is a copy of the Park Service. The idea is smart however to address your idea in a more efficient way I believe the Park Service jurisdiction could be expanded to include fisheries, conservation, and natural resource enforcement.

If this were real life it’d be a good idea, but Firestone departments are already starting to spread thin, especially once these useless municipal LEA’s are activated.

2 Likes

As the Park Service is in fact going to exist in V3, and going off what jayhawk said, I’d actually prefer to have DLNR over a park service as it opens up more possibilities.

Lumber is in fact in game already alongside Mining and will be playable in the next V3 update.

All of these are good ideas, partially are already implemented as I said above into the park service.

3 Likes

So now with the added Bureau of Land Management, really DLNR could be a good idea as once again V3 can open a ton more opportunities.

• Fish, Wildlife & Parks (Park Rangers will still do enforce park rules and conservation laws)

• Land & Mineral Management (Working closely with Forest, DOCM, and Parks to have businesses own/lease land from state own lands)

• Environmental Management (IDK)

• Marine Resources (Enforce fisheries laws and boating laws)

• Agriculture & Rural Industries (Supporting both Agriculture [Farming] and Rural Industries [Forestry & Timber Harvesting, Livestock Ranching, and other rural developments] however at the moment of writing and reediting this post it can be used currently by the state Dept. of Commerce as “The Division of Agriculture & Rural Industries”)

1 Like

i think my statement from 2022 still stands

3 Likes