Firestone Department of Health Update

Update on the Status of the Firestone Department of Health

Updated: 11/21/2018

Section I. - Employees

As of now, the senior administration is preparing to completely reform the administration. It has been decided that it is time for new administrative figures, & a fresh start for the department. When reforms are complete, I (Secretary CanineEnforcement) would like to begin fresh training with the new members of the administration, in turn, the administration will be training their subordinates. Effective immediately, the training bureau is hereby dissolved, a new system for training will be released soon. All current members of the administration, from ‘Head of the Supervisory Board’ down are hereby demoted to the rank of trainee. I have decided to do what is best for the department, & not what’s best for my personal friendships with these individuals. All of those affected by reforms may be allowed to reapply for their jobs when applications release. Judging by how long it will take to retrain the new administration, applications for normal staff positions will not releasing until early-mid December. With that being said, applications for administration will be releasing on Friday, November 23rd, 2018.

Section II. - Department Structure

Ranking System

1. Secretary
  2. Deputy Secretary
  3. Chief of Staff
  4. Board of Directors
  5. Bureau Chief(s)
  6. Bureau Deputy Chief(s)
  7. Director of the Stapleton County Medical Center
  8. Deputy Director of the Stapleton County Medical Center
  9. Department Chief(s) of the Stapleton County Medical Center
  10. Department Deputy Chief(s) of the Stapleton County Medical Center
  11. Bureau Employee
  12. Attending Physician
  13. Physician
  14. Intern Resident
  15. Certified Surgical Assistant
  16. Certified Nursing Assistant
  17. Registered Nurse
  18. Security Officer
  19. Probationary Security Officer
  20. Trainee

Bureaus

• Bureau of Public Relations
  • Bureau of Investigations

Departments

• Administrative Department (Stapleton County Medical Center Administration)
  • Clinical Department
  • Emergency Department
  • Intensive Care Department
  • Surgical Department
  • Security Department

Section III. - Stapleton County Medical Center

The current Stapleton County Medical Center (hospital) has officially been deemed developmentally unusable. Until the hospital is updated, the Firestone Department of Health will not be operating in-game/county. In the meantime, the department will be undergoing extensive training. A new Director & Deputy Director of the Stapleton County Medical Center will be accepted soon. The new director(s) will hold the authority to establish new rules for the Stapleton County Medical Center that the public is expected to follow while on the property. All rules will be enforced by the SCMC: Security Division. Seeing as the Stapleton County Medical Center is also identified as government property, the Federal Protective Service will hold limited authority over members of the security division. Eventually, official policies regarding the property & its staff will be set in place in coordination with the Firestone Department of Homeland Security.

Section IV. - Board of Directors

With reforms, comes to restructure of the ‘Supervisory Board’. The supervisory board will hereby be known as the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors will be structured much like the legislative branch of the Firestone Government. The Board of Directors will be assigned to oversee certain sections of the Firestone Department of Health, as well as external sections of the State of Firestone (Ex. Reviewal of public incidents, health inspection, approving medical practice licenses, etc.) The Board of Directors will report directly to the Deputy Secretary of the Firestone Department of Health.

Section V - Bureaus & Departments

Bureaus & Departments will be overseen & controlled primarily by their respective Chief, & Deputy Chief. All shift/incident logs from employees, will be directed to their respective Chief(s) & Deputy Chief(s). In turn, departments & their chief(s) will be overseen by the Director & Deputy Director of the Stapleton County Medical Center. Bureaus & their chief(s) will be overseen by an assigned member of the Board of Directors. Chief(s) will be responsible for not only overseeing their respective departments, but maintaining the activity of their departments. Should Chief(s) or Deputy Chief(s) need to take disciplinary action against any of their employees, they are to report directly to the member of the Board of Directors responsible for disciplinary services. Chief(s) & Deputy Chief(s) will be trained on department/bureau management.

Section VI - Discord

As announced a few weeks back, we will be transferring to a new Discord server. This will take effect tonight (11/21/2018), the code for the new Discord server will be announced in the State of Firestone Discord.

Section VII - Report from the Office of the Secretary of the Firestone Department of Health

I sincerely apologize for being inactive, and spending more time working on my personal activities within the State of Firestone. I am actively working to restore the activity and get back to work on building the Firestone Department of Health. I will be bringing in a fresh patch of staff to assist me on making this a wonderful department. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact me on Discord at CanineEnforcement#9407.

Section VIII - Conclusion & Summary

In conclusion, activity and employment within the Firestone Department of Health will be increasing and we will be making major changes. Expect a new era for the department.

• Everyone under ‘supervisory board’ is hereby demoted to the rank of ‘trainee’
  • The ranking and department structure is being updated
  • We’ve established new bureaus and departments
  • Security division updates
  • Brand new uniforms will be releasing
  • Establishment of the board of directors
  • New Discord releasing tonight
  • Report from the Office of the Secretary

Signed,
Secretary of the Firestone Department of Health CanineEnforcement

Deputy Secretary of the Firestone Department of Health Champ101490

2 Likes
2 Likes