Firestone Bureau of Investigations

Recently, many people have had negative opinions towards the FBI. As the director, I want to fix those issues, so I will make this short and simple. Comment below your issues towards the FBI, and I will gladly see if I can fix it.

Signed, Maltinator

1 Like

Well, there is not really a problem with FBI for me, it just doesn’t has anything to do when I see and I hear it right. But it might be that I’m wrong.

1 Like

stay in your jurisdiction

1 Like

Show what you do, publish some old cases so we can see what FBI really is.

2 Likes

FBI jurisdiction is everyone, so don’t know what you mean by that.

1 Like

id l like to see you get investigations and shit done quicker

To prevent leaks happening i suggest you make applications harder and background checks are done thoroughly. Also maybe introduce Clearance Levels for Classified Information. For Example, SAiC could have Clearance level 4 and have access to all information. But let’s say as a Special Agent could receive a Clearance Level 2 which means not much classified info given. Basically, the higher you go in ranks, The higher you are in the levels and The higher you are accessible to classified information. Hope that made sense…

Spectalite,
Intelligence Office, Department of Homeland Security

2 Likes

We actually have a method we use that’s VERY similar to clearance levels.

1 Like

Explain it please.

1 Like

Special agents have access to low-priorty investigations

Senior special agents and assistant special agents have access to medium priority investigations.

Special agents in charge, high command, The Governor, and the Attorney General have access to the high priority investigations.

2 Likes

remove deputy dirctor

3 Likes

stop investigating people because of insults made against your department.

6 Likes

what I mean by that is they need to stop trying to investigate county depts, they have no jurisdiction over them

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

State regulatory agencies, as long as allowed under law, have authority over County Departments. The FBI is tasked with investigating corruption at all levels in the State.

1 Like

There is 2 things I see wrong with the FBI;

1.) Be more transparent, especially to suspects and their attorneys;

I’ve had this multiple times when I represented my clients during questions and I’ve kept asking what the probable cause is to question my client or even what the investigation is about so I can better defend my client and all I get is “Its classified”. I honestly don’t see how investigations for Low level GOs can be a danger to the public. (like District, appeals Judges - Congressmen).

2.) Remove Deputy Director Mark.

I’ve seen MULTIPLE complaints in discords saying Mark is using his powers to investigate people he doesn’t like. and I’ve seen it first hand with WaterLostic and the problems between FBI and FSP. This man I find the most incompetent man I’ve seen in the FBI as Deputy Director.

2 Likes
1 Like