Fire in Redwood, FNG and Kamraxn responsible?

The City of Redwood is burning down, and whose at fault?

The image above was taken on scene of the tragic fire that consumed the City by an unknown individual.This incident occured March 4th, 2023.

This fire comes days after another significant fire hit the city

The fire in the images above occured on Feburary 15th, 2023. That’s 2 and a half weeks ago.

It is clear these fires are not natural.
How is a fire hydrant on fire? Something was put in the water system clearly and it is clear that the governor Kamraxn and the FNG were responsible.

Now today an entire town is burning down, how is that possible? Probably from a missile.

This wouldn’t be the first time the FNG sent a missile into a city

(Arborfield Barn missile incident)

We need to protect Firestone from our CORRUPT and DANGEROUS government. It is clear Kamraxn and FNG are working together to scare everyone to get power over the state.
It is without a doubt they are going to try and take over our state and make us into a non democratic society and control us!

#TAKEBACKOURSTATE
#FREEDOM

LETS TAKE FIRESTONE BACK!!! :us::us::us::us::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle:

6 Likes

#TAKEBACKOURSTATE AMEN BROTHA

ITS TIME THESE TYRANTS GET A PIECE OF OUR MINDS

5 Likes

@blaadam you’re literally a pyromaniac at this point you’ve got problems

3 Likes

And the capitol fire

3 Likes

This would never happen in a floatmanjason administration!

4 Likes

They are trying to stage a coup! I demand the Firestone Senate and House of Representatives to creat a special committee to investigate both of these groups!

5 Likes

Christ on a bike!

4 Likes

FAKE NEWS

3 Likes

Fake news, fake media. Shame!

4 Likes

And by the way you know I sit on the stand. And it get hot, I got lot, I got hairy legs that turn, that, that, that, that, that, that turn, uh, uh, uh blonde in the sun. And the kids used to come up and reach into the pool, and rub my leg down so it was straight, and then watch the hair come, come back up again, and look at it. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping up on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap.

3 Likes

what the fuck-

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.