Fire Extinguishers for LEOs

:clown_face:

4 Likes

These are isolated incidents that are rare at best

4 Likes

no it got taken away because people were busy with something and forgot to tell SCFD that they put out a car fire that SCFD was paged out to - or at-least thats what caused Env to remove it… in any event…

no cop is going to “take your job”… but we do need the extinguishers back…

I feel as though there is this divide of “cop vs. medical people”… one suggested fix (from me) to help combat this is to give SCFD more to do game mechanics wise… I mean like add in randomly occurring aliments or infectious disease or something… so that its not just ‘pretend’ (using RP)… so that they can actually do something…

4 Likes

so instead of going for ‘balance’… again why not look at it a different way and give SCFD more to do game mechanics wise (as I mentioned in a previous posting)?

idk just a thought

4 Likes

like i said, the only way I see this happening without fully taking one of like 4 roleplays SCFD ever gets is to disable it when we’re in server

4 Likes

imma be real i just let the cars burn rn i cba to call fd for something theyre gonna take 20s to whip a hose out for, blast it with some foamy water, then leave it there

5 Likes

i have put out many of fires

5 Likes

Support and do this

4 Likes

literally every time scfd gets a call all i see in radio is them going 10-10, if your not going to do your job give us our fire extinguishers back so we can do them for you.

7 Likes

^^^ what he said

4 Likes

10-10

5 Likes

this is literally what happens 80% of the time

3 Likes

It’s called “10-10 Emergent” and bouncing from the game.

4 Likes

as a former FF & chief, I never wanted to respond to car fires that shit is so annoying in v2

I’ve chewed out deputies and troopers who’ve used extinguishers for structure fires but they shouldn’t represent each and every LEO with an extinguisher

6 Likes

Yeah vehicle fires are annoying and happen every 2 seconds so they’re not fun to respond to so I don’t mind LEO having extinguishers for that reason but not putting out structure or brush fires

4 Likes