FIoatmanjason & Stamose - "Architects of Change"

yes dawg the whole switch leaders in a gradually dying foreign relation body which is not worth the breath went to the member that was the least connected

Individual at least lets both go on own true terms rather than the whole big body thing with all their terms together

individual commitments supremo

2 Likes

well the old G4 was an organisation which was made for inter-state cooperation (composed of mayflower, firestone, aigio, and new york) and we had weekly meetings. basically it kept DOS active and helped us understand the community better

4 Likes

yeah but how did that benefit us? that sounds like a total waste of effort. who cares what other states are doing?

2 Likes

it was created for the atoll crisis mostly and then died gradually @AplayerStolMyALT

2 Likes

keep us afloat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i dont even know what the atoll crisis is but it sounds like something we got involved in for no reason :flushed:

2 Likes

it benefitted the Department of State, giving them something to do against the monotony of trying to establish relationships that would likely fail. and whether it is acknowledged or not, we are but one state in a huge community: conflicts, alliances, whatever should be important to know about

5 Likes

Major support, and I encourage everyone else to support this candidate.

6 Likes

wow :star_struck: big support

6 Likes

support support support, ily float

5 Likes

very excited to see what the future holds!

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

Support.

Senator x2
DPS Deputy Secretary,
Representative,
Secretary of Health,
CRT Sgt, SS Agent, FPS Officer,
SCSO Deputy x2
FSP Trooper,
SCFD Paramedic,
County Council

6 Likes

I have a actual question worth asking, (no offense to you float I believe your a great candidate but I gotta ask some stuff)

Float how are you going to manage Firestone and Mayflowr?

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

good luck!

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support

7 Likes

6 Likes

Support!!

7 Likes