FIoatmanjason Public Statement

Dear Firestone,

As Governor, it is your duty to provide opportunities for the individuals serving under you and this is what I wanted to do for the Firestone National Guard. With this current polarisation and my own situation in real life, I believe it is best to resign from Congress with immediate effect.

Thank you for electing me to the position of Senator and I hope your opinion of me is not altered after one act of tomfoolery in a period of five years of service to this state. I say this because some individuals get far too invested in this community and become irritable zealots.

o7,
FIoatmanjason

35 Likes

o7 one of the individuals in this community that i have so much respect for. stay safe brother

5 Likes

o7 tyfys

4 Likes

o7, you were too good for this world

3 Likes

o7 one of the best people in this Community.

3 Likes

I still love you ( not in a gay way )

2 Likes

o7 Float.

While this whole event shocked me and I never expected this from you, a former Governor and incumbent Senator, I don’t believe this occurrence should block all the good you’ve done for years in this state. You’ve been a mentor to me and a best friend.

I don’t know what you plan on doing next, but I wish you good luck sir. You and Stamose were an awesome pair. I wish you all the best for your future.

/s/ DonxId

4 Likes

o7 float

2 Likes

Setting aside the recent indiscretion, your level of dedication to this state has been unwavering; I thank and commend you for your service and hope that you can return in the future without hiccup.

7 Likes

Move forward Float, it’s just a game at the end of the day. You’ve done great things for this community, I understand wanting FNG to have action, it’s a game after all, but at the end of the day, we strive for realism. And honestly, what you did was the most realistic thing of all to real life, but you got caught.

You’ll always be welcome back, after time passes, of course, cough @Automationeer. If not, I wish you the very best in life and good luck on future endeavors, Roblox, and the real world. You’re a very knowledgeable person and the state thanks you. o7

5 Likes

o7 float

2 Likes

o7 float

2 Likes

-does terrorism on float-

2 Likes

o7 bro

2 Likes

O7, will you keep the law office open still?

1 Like

your innocent!

2 Likes

hopefully so!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.