FIoatmanjason for House 2020

Hello there!

I am FIoatmanjason and will be running for the House of Representatives in this upcoming very special election.

My history in Firestone has been long so I shall do my best to sum it up:
• Department of Homeland Security Associate Director
• Firestone State Patrol Trooper
• Department of Corrections Sergeant
• BAR Certified
• Appeals Justice, Associate Justice, and then Chief Justice

Out of those experiences, it is important to talk about the judicial ones the most. As Chief Justice, it was my job to interpret the law and since those days are gone, it would be most fitting to now draft the laws instead and work in camaraderie with my fellow colleagues in the House.

Reflecting back it on the justice days, it is more than evident that certain laws and documents including our Bill of Rights and Constitution are in dire need of clarification to remove contradictions and clauses that are far too vague for judicial interpretation. I hope I can work with Chief Justice Skye if elected to smooth these issues out.

In a democracy, regular contact with the people is of dire importance as well and on this note, I shall host regular surgeries within Stapleton County to meet the people and hear their concerns and ideas. Democracy is a two-way street and requires the cooperation of both parties to effectively govern.

To conclude, I hope my experience and plans for the House of Representatives serve as a reason to support my campaign and then vote for me when the time comes. Thank you for reading.

#Vote4FIoat2020

14 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Seems like a cutie, support.

3 Likes

support

representative sidmk06

3 Likes

Hello, Firestone Citizens

Many of you may know me, many of you may not. I am crankyIuke and I ENCOURAGE you all to vote for this Citizen FloatManJason, he has experience, he is capable of being in the House of Representatives and I can PROMISE you that he is NOT doing it just to look “cool” like most people do, he will fix Firestone, and he will fix it for the better.

I SUPPORT THIS CITIZEN 100% AND EVERYONE READING THIS SHOULD TOO!

3 Likes

Float is cool guy and good former judge. Full support.

3 Likes

You’re back!

Supporting because I would recuse from any matter either way.

3 Likes

100% Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

mega support