FIoatmanjason for House 2020 (again)!

Hello, Citizens of Firestone!

I am FIoatmanjason and I shall be running for House of Representatives again. I would first like to congratulate B_ear and Sharkfish82 for their electoral victory last night.

In my first electoral mandate, I promised coordination with the people of Firestone and this has been delivered with open offices and Reform Party events. We have accumulated many bill ideas and a lot of these have been put on the legislative dockets.

Unfortunately, our flagship bills which had plenty of public support were effectively shot down in the Senate (seat reductions & party recognition) but we move on with better and grander things.

It is my pledge that if elected, I will move forward with the Firestone Constitutional Convention alongside fellow legislative, executive, and judicial experts to completely rewrite and improve the document. The infrastructure for the convention is already existent and can be found here https://discord.gg/ABJhKsD.

Alongside this, I shall continue cooperation with the stakeholders in this state and produce meaningful legislation that protects our workers and our citizens. If you want a say, please vote for me and direct message ideas, complaints or generally anything.

#Vote4FIoat
Representative FIoatmanjason

5 Likes

#vote4float

3 Likes

support :heart:

3 Likes

support YAY

3 Likes

support?
support.

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

because good

3 Likes

Support, we wish to see the convention

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Well deserve support my friend, let’s bring change!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear.
β€”

3 Likes

Support. Good luck!

3 Likes