FinleyFraser12345 For Senate November 2022

FinleyFraser12345 For Senate November 2022

Hello, Citizens of Firestone, my name is FinleyFraser12345 or FinleyFraser for short, and I am running to become a senator of this great state.

I’m going to TRY (and probably fail) to make this speech simple and short, however, by the end, I am sure you will be convinced to vote for me.

Who am I?
You’re probably wondering who I am, and unless you have dipped your toes into the legal nerd, law community, you probably haven’t heard of me.

Well, I am a Bar Certified Attorney who has been in Firestone since 2019. When I joined I soon got arrested and went criminal for about 2 years, but was still lurking in the background of the community watching as the state developed.

I am now a Bar Certified Attorney and have several lawyer positions around the state. (I’m also legal, no more criminal record)

Experiences
While I don’t have direct experience writing legislature, I do have experience in the field of legislation and overall legal work.
This includes:

• Stapleton County Legislation Review Committee Member
  • City of Redwood Assistant City Attorney
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Legal Representative

Goals & Plans
I have several goals and plans in mind after speaking with members of the community.

• Host monthly public events at different locations. This will help bring the community together in a hopefully non-toxic, fun way. There will be raffles, giveaways, races, etc.

• Work on making it so people with criminal records can be employed within our state’s departments.

• Look at the minimum wage and see if raising it is necessary.

• Work with the county and municipalities to set out clear legislation on what each level of government is responsible for (make the municipalities and county useful.)

• Talk to criminals, law enforcement officers and your average citizen to see how I can make their experience in the state as much fun as possible while keeping it fair and even for everyone.

• Fix the impersonation law to have the correct FNG Trello (because yes, the Trello on the law is private)

• Do my job, for some reason this is something not seen much within either house of congress. People either don’t listen to citizens or they are inactive (or both).

• Don’t treat #state-announcements like general chat for congresspeople. For some reason, our current congresspeople forget that #state-announcements is for announcements and not for them to have discussions. It’s a tad stupid IMO.

Conclusion
In conclusion, I am the ideal person to have on our state’s senate. I have tons of legal knowledge and background within this state. I have been involved in the criminal community and the legal sided community so I can see things from both perspectives (rare). I overall plan to make Firestone a better place for everyone.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Discord @ FinleyFraser#2113 or ask below!

Signed,
FinleyFraser12345, Esq

4 Likes

SUPPORT TO THE MOOOOON
(I support)

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support, he is qualified but just unpopular

2 Likes

support for county lawyer guy

2 Likes

I support this fine man. He is very qualified and will preform his duties to the fullest extent!

3 Likes

support

~finleyfraser’s legal rep

2 Likes

Huge Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

finleyfraser’ s not very good legal rep*

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed, 10/10 lawyer and 10/10 individual.

/s/
Senator KAREEM2610

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support! Good luck

2 Likes

What do you know about it then? How could we trust you could write proper bills.

1 Like

I have assisted several members of our government (of varying levels) write legislation, including a brandishing law to replace crankys with confussled they was never proposed.

Thanks for the question!

2 Likes