FinleyFraser12345 For Redwood Council 2023-1

FinleyFraser12345 For Redwood Council 2023-1

(yes this is almost an EXACT copy and paste of my County Council speech!)

Hello, Citizens of Redwood, my name is FinleyFraser12345 or FinleyFraser for short, and I am running to become a Councilor of the great city of Redwood.

I’m going to TRY (and probably fail) to make this speech simple and short, however, by the end, I am sure you will be convinced to vote for me.

Who am I?
You’re probably wondering who I am, and unless you have dipped your toes into the legal nerd, law community, you probably haven’t heard of me.

Well, I am a Bar Certified Attorney who has been in Firestone since 2019. When I joined I soon got arrested and went criminal for about 2 years, but was still lurking in the background of the community watching as the state developed.

I am now a Bar Certified Attorney and have several lawyer positions around the state. (I’m also legal, no more criminal record - some citations)

Experiences

• Stapleton County Council
  • Stapleton Legislation Review Committee
  • Adivsor to the County Executive
  • Assistant City Attorney of the City of Redwood
  • Deputy Press Secretary of the City of Redwood (Acting Press Secretary)

I have also been honoured and blessed to recieve 2 awards:

• City of Redwood, City’s Municipal Award
  • Redwood Police Departments

Goals & Plans
I have several goals and plans in mind after speaking with members of the community.

• Host monthly public events at different locations. This will help bring the community together in a hopefully non-toxic, fun way. There will be raffles, giveaways, races, etc.
  • Not gonna lie Redwood is solid rn so just keep it in that state.

Conclusion
In conclusion, I am the ideal person to have on our cities council. I have tons of legal knowledge and background within this state. I have been involved in the criminal community and the legal sided community so I can see things from both perspectives (rare). I overall plan to make Stapleton County a better place for everyone.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Discord @ FinleyFraser#2113 or ask below!

Signed,
FinleyFraser12345, Esq

4 Likes

Support the legal nerd. Btw, your office still has paper everywhere

2 Likes

support

5char

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes