Final Press Release, 004

I’ll be honest lad, Government is pretty much the staple of this group. From s comparative standpoint, v2 isn’t that good. It’s basically a more expanded GTA Online server (get cash for cool car upgrades, shoot up the place, rob the bank). The only difference is we’ve made the possibility to be a cop, EMT, etc. Our technology is also mediocre, though I will credit Env with really dedicating the time and effort to improve v2’s stuff over the last few months. But in my opinion, the government role play is the best RP around. Sure it can get shakey but that’s what happens when the average age of a player here is around 14. And ultimately it’s a state group. States have government, and those governments do a lot of work. To be a “state” you need a objectively, moderate sized, functioning government. To remove that just makes us like Liberty County (not dissing the game, but that’s what a pure police/EMS/Criminal/etc. game looks like).

2 Likes

ok see u in a few months

but i agree firestone sucks ass now i wish we could click REVERT and go back to 2017

7 Likes

http://prntscr.com/ox9qfa (Just using this as an example)

This is all criminals get to do nowadays, 2017-early '18 was much better roleplay, which we clearly can’t get. IMO, I believe a LOT of people will leave if v3 is v2 but a little fancier.

1 Like

ive been considering leaving fs but trying to hold in there until v3 to see if it magically fixes our roleplay somehow

2 Likes

Then you shouldn’t be committing crimes. Smh

1 Like

totally stole the words out of my mouth very true.

2 Likes

I want to see v3 like v2, but just more… and more for citizens, like fishing, transporting goods to stores, etc.

2 Likes

i kinda hate being a prosecutor for some of the reasons u pointed out

but o7

1 Like

My term as Governor saw the most toxic political hellhole the state has ever seen, especially from congress continually talking about me like CNN talks about trump. FS politics is gone forever.

5 Likes

You can’t really say criminals can’t do anything. You can rob banks and get guns. But it’s that how criminals use it. No criminal in FS actually want organized crimes or anything. The just wanna get money kill cop and repeat. Shoot cd run get arrested repeat. Or shoot a cop run get arrested and repeat. One organized thing I seen criminals do in 2019 was the FBI gang which was supposed to be a meme actually had organized stuff. But I feel like if someone started organized crimes then other criminals would also do it.

3 Likes

if only we had a revert key

1 Like

Or just have 5 people dress up as mafia members and do organized crimes

1 Like

but do you actually think LEOs want to be in shootouts, pursuits and hostage situations 24/7?
some LEOs in this state actually prefer realistic RP over constant chaos.

3 Likes

thats not to same to some people who just cuff you because you look like someone else cough

1 Like

It’s almost like that’s probable cause to detain

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.