FightingTheFlames - Redwood City Council

Hello to my fellow citizens of Redwood!
I’m FightingTheFlames, and well, this is my speech for Redwood City Council.

I joined Firestone for one main reason in November of 2017, and that was to serve in public safety. Mainly, the Stapleton County Fire Department at the time. Since applying to the SCFD, I have been a Paramedic, the Chief First Aid Instructor for the Department of Public Safety, a member of the National Guard, and I currently serve as a Junior Training Officer in the Firestone Fire Academy.

My goals since November have changed, but public safety is still my main ambition and passion. As a member of the city council, I want to do my best to represent the men and women in uniform – this meaning SCFD, FSP, SCSO, DoT, FNG, and many more – who serve in Redwood and Stapleton County as members of public safety. I want to advocate for the fair and better treatment of all of the departments that serve in our town.

Not only am I a huge fan and member of the public safety part of our town, county, and state, but I am also obviously a citizen of it. This being said, I go to the Firestone Forums a lot, and I look at all the great recommendations people make. A lot of these recommendations sadly go unnoticed. If I am given the opportunity to be a part of the city council, I will do my best to make sure the citizens of our amazing town are fairly represented in our local government.

Thank you for reading my speech, I greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free at any time to direct message me on my discord, FightingTheFlames#7463.

4 Likes

Support,

-Arthur_Shepherd
Department of Health Supervisory Board

1 Like

Support,

• Senior Paramedic StateResponder
1 Like

Support,

Signed,
Golfswing
SCFD Captain

1 Like

sunport
•me

1 Like

Support.

I love your ideas that you put if you were to be elected. Thank you for serving in SCFD and I hope to see you in the Redwood City Council.

Signed,
Kat4Katrina
FDOT Public Employee

2 Likes

Thank you, and thanks to everyone who signed as well. I appreciate the feedback as well as the support.

1 Like

troppus

1 Like

I want some chocolate

support

1 Like

What does “Troppus” mean?

1 Like

“support” backwards

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I won’t be online until nighttime, but remember to vote for me in the elections once they open!

1 Like

Elecontions Concluded.

1 Like