FightingTheFlames - House of Representatives

Hello to my fellow citizens of Firestone
I’m FightingTheFlames, and well, this is my speech for the Firestone House of Representatives.

I joined Firestone for one main reason in November of 2017, and that was to serve in public safety. Mainly, the Stapleton County Fire Department at the time. Since applying to the SCFD, I have been a Senior Firefighter, Training Division, a Paramedic, and a Training Officer in the Firestone Fire Academy. I have also served in the Chief First Aid Instructor for the Department of Public Safety, as a POST EMR Instructor, and as the Deputy Mayor of Redwood.

My goals since November have changed, but public safety is still my main ambition and passion. As a member of the House of Representatives, I want to do my best to represent the men and women in uniform – this meaning SCFD, FSP, SCSO, DoT, FNG, and many more – who serve in Firestone Stapleton County as members of public safety. I want to advocate for the fair and better treatment of all of the departments that serve in our state.

During my tenure as Deputy Mayor of Redwood, and for a time Acting Mayor of Redwood, the city debatably had the best municipal government Firestone has seen. This is due largely to my colleagues in the City Council, the Mayor at the time, and I. If you would like to review the progress we accomplished before being shut down: https://trello.com/b/d0srhIPo/city-of-redwood-government-operations

Not only am I a huge fan and member of the public safety part of our state, but I am also obviously a citizen of it. This being said, I go to the Firestone Forums a lot, and I look at all the great recommendations people make. A lot of these recommendations sadly go unnoticed. If I am given the opportunity to be a part of the House of Representatives, I will do my best to make sure the citizens of our amazing state are represented in it.

Thank you for reading my speech, I greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, feel free at any time to direct message me on my discord, FightingTheFlames#7463.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

EMTAvery, Commanding Officer
Infantry Training Company
Firestone National Guard

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support i love you

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I JJKingdom support Fighting the flames

2 Likes

100% Support. Love it.

2 Likes

This is a tricky situation to be in. I am running in this race as well but support your idea’s. I hope you become a representative as well as me and help give the working class a voice.

Support.

Signed,
Clonemep

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! I have more than enough support to get on the ballot. I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Support but dont support. Support the ideas, many departments do need assistance from the government, but dont support because of the person. Many altercations in SCFD when it came to disrespect and lashing out. Could be an issue when in office.

ExpertCoast6
City Clerk, Redwood
Retired Lieutenant, SCFD

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion, although I respectfully disagree. If you would like to personally speak to me about this my discord is always open.

2 Likes
2 Likes