FightingTheFlames for County Council

Hello everyone!

Those who don’t know me, I’m FightingTheFlames. I have been a member of Firestone since 2017. I am currently a Firefighter/Paramedic in the Stapleton County Fire Department, a department I was first employed with back in November of 2017.

Since then, I have been a Senator, a member of the House of Representatives, the Mayor of Redwood, and much more. Recently, I resigned from my position as a Senator to resume my career in the SCFD. I would like to get back into politics, and I believe my skills would be suited representing the citizens of Stapleton County not only as a firefighter and paramedic, but as a legislator as well. You can take a look at some of my experience here.

During my tenure in Congress, I was one of the most transparent congressmen. I have a Trello where you can find a record of the sessions I have attended and the bills that I propose.

Here are some of the main goals I have held and continue to hold throughout my political career:

• Represent the large number of department workers of Firestone and Stapleton County, as they are the backbone of our community.
  • Continue to maintain transparency, because after all, I work for you as a citizen of this county and state.
  • Listen to what citizens have to say on the forums and in my direct messages. I constantly speak to my constituents about what I can do for them as their representative.

I hope you can find the time to support me in these elections for County Council. Feel free to send me a message on Discord with any questions.

Yours truly,
FightingTheFlames
FightingTheFlames#7463

2 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Support
:man_firefighter:t6:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Supppppport

3 Likes

SUPPORT!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Support

Savxtro, FNG 9TH MED FIRST SERGEANT

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

I have not known Fighting, but damn is he a good firefighter, this is one great guy to show support y’all.

Supported.

Firefighter, Emergency_Master.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support! Wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support