FFA to become a legally stated department?

Ya know, FFA is one of two ways to get into SCFD. The other one is SCMC. FFA is the only department or academy as some might say it that is not legally stated in department legislation. It stated but legally. I highly recommend Congress to work on making it a department. Without them being legally made a department, IF they break any rules that would be not allowed in other departments, you can go to court. Without them being a legally stated department, nobody can really touch them. Just a thought. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

umm can u show me the things i don’t feel like getting it myself

2 Likes
2 Likes

i think it is a department already

2 Likes

this would be cool. @LEGOGUY912 whats your thoughts on it?

2 Likes

That bill is like 2 years old. There are new ones that include FFA.

2 Likes

If you would like to direct me to them, that would be awsome.

2 Likes

Alright. My bad, FFA was abolished last year, and I don’t think it was ever added back.

3 Likes

No Biggy. What this entire thing is about

2 Likes

i’m already working with the governor on something to legally establish FFA. ive been trying this for quite a bit but thankfully ninwin is a receptive person

2 Likes

@congress I tried to establish it but you guys wanted to make the academy secondary so I had to retire it.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be establishing the departments until you actually get in contact with the department heads (Directors)

2 Likes

FR!!!

2 Likes

No opinion to it really.

2 Likes

permission to copy paste and put voluntary? or do u want secondary or

2 Likes

No they wanted voluntary. Congress was dumb dumb and wanted it secondary. So yes, copy and paste and use it.

2 Likes

Honestly the entire point of it was just to make it in legislation that FFA is a legally authorized department. Therefore they have to follow all the employment, applicant etc rights.

2 Likes

like i mentioned i’m already working on establishing ffa

2 Likes

I wasn’t arguing with you, I was just explaining myself.

2 Likes

unnecessary

2 Likes