Ffa graduation response

so everything goes SO WELL
but then
every leo get’s called “FEDORAMASTERB98 COP WANNABES” by the chief

it’s sad that ffa is bashing leos

give me ur thoughts about this

1 Like

I wasn’t at the graduation, but as a graduating POST Cadet in Class 35 (the upcoming class graduation on August 5th), I am highly offended.

What is taught in POST is very advanced and is even mainly realistic, or at least aiming to be realistic.

For a head of a department to call the whole LEO community “wannabes” is disgraceful. On top of the fact that his department relies on LEOs to protect his employees from criminals.

Not only is it a reckless comment, but is also shaming Firestone as a whole. Although SCFD may be more realistic, being a LEO on a block game is still fun even if we don’t plan on being a real LEO.

1 Like

medic wannabes
firefighter wannabes

3 Likes

Hey, we are here to have fun and that’s what we are doing.

2 Likes

I agree I was class 33 and it’s very advanced stuff that we are being taught

1 Like

we were told to deal with the hate as said by our former post director buford

1 Like

I’d just like to say, I believe we should all remain professional here.

Don’t go off targeting @MACK12312678910 for a comment. Although we can agree it was hurtful, we shouldn’t go ahead and call out his occupation in real life or make fun of him. He has feelings just like all of us.

2 Likes

Why can none of you take a jab lmao? We in the courts have: our one man warrant factory Chris, hanging judge Danny, dream meme Sir_, inactive but somehow an ACJ Pwn, and the Brit, yet we’re still all laughing.

2 Likes

shut up, go cry to your mom about it. “highly offended” watch out we got a social justice warrior

1 Like

its a fucking lego game lmfao get over it and grow a pair

5 Likes

Professionally, I am simply surprised the fire chief himself would say it at a GRADUATION.

I understand it is just a joke, yet it probably would have been funnier if it was mentioned on discord where people wouldn’t get totally worked up.

I’m just offended from the lack of professionalism, whether you think its unprofessional or not.

1 Like

As a Former LEO, I actually don’t find it offensive, but funny as fuck, I’ve known Mack since he became SCFD Fire Chief and he wouldn’t of said it if it wasn’t a joke, you kids are just triggered over nothing, lma fucking o

1 Like

emphasis on the “joke” part please

if people cant take a supposed joke then they’re in for a suprise later in life lmao

1 Like

As a JTO in FFA,

Me and some others are just pissed POST wouldnt let SCFD on stage at POST grad… INFACT, you kicked us! So we didnt let LEO depts on stage at FFA grad this time either. So, double jab? xd

Also freedom of speech, murica, liberty, OIL, YEE HAW!

2 Likes

its fucking roblox can you calm down mr future army soldier.

2 Likes

whoooooooooooooooooosh

1 Like

I don’t think you and @skipper50789 understand my tone here.

Tbh, I’m simply surprised at the professionalism. Yes, it’s a game, yet POST strives for professionalism, pretty much every LEO department strives for professionalism.

If a fire chief has the guts to call out the whole LEO community, it means he doesn’t give two fucks about LEOs, which he doesn’t.

A. We should still be surprised or semi-displaced by the fact that he just insulted a whole group of employees, just as if we insulted them.

B. To your point, it isn’t that big of a deal besides the fact that this “joke” could have been delivered somewhere else other than a graduation.

Those are my only points.

1 Like

frixtro
our head instructor said DROP IT

1 Like

I’m just trying to show both sides here. I didn’t see anyone say to drop it specifically, since I still see cooper debating with max in the POST chat.

I’m not here to stir anything up, although I have a bit. I’ll quit the discussion here so I don’t intentionally stir it up more, and my DMs are open if anyone wants to talk.

1 Like

Hey, if the POST HI said to drop it you drop it like it’s a MOAB over a Terrorists base

2 Likes