Fergie's Auto Incident | Story

Hello fellow citizens of Firestone, I am fmr SPE blaadam also formerly known as 2T19 , I am here to address an issue a situation which occurred previously today. Its a situation which I am sure half of FDoT know and a couple of State Patrol troopers and 1 person within DHS.

So lets begin, I illegally parked my vehicle and ran inside to see if there was anything new to Fergie’s Auto Care. When I came out and got in my vehicle 2T18 got hit tow , lowered the bed and attached the win ch en order for me to not move. I was annoyed so I placed a call about it, I put much detail into it and I am going to cut parts out to what it the simpler version is ‘I am trying to re-park my vehicle but this DoT employee attached his winch to my vehicle making me able not to move.’ I already could tell 2T18 was not willing to let me go. When the FSP Trooper arrived he told 2T18 that I placed a call and was going to re-position [Re-park] my vehicle correctly. The DoT employee pulled the Ford Explorer in that I owned and didn’t have the forums signed by a Leo or by me, I got out the vehicle and not being careful of who I am I jump on the tow and my Ford Explorer comes tumbling off and rolled over. The trooper comes up to me and arrests me when it wasn’t my fault in particular , It was me , 2T18 and Roblox Game Physics. He wouldn’t understand that the roblox game physics caused this and blames all of the situation on me. I will share a pic of what the trooper put for the arrest log. It will surprise you!
https://gyazo.com/ad943cf3fe2985e08679c38e5e73337f

This trooper called FRP when anyone could jump on the back on the tow and it not be FRP, and after all its the vehicles being to light and the game physics. If you believe this story of the incident please say in the reply section of this post.

1 Like

A problem is solved to some of your questions
So you guys think , Did he even warn you. I I forgot to add that in and no he did not warn me for obstruction , He just ran straight up to me and cuffed me and allowed me to speak but didn’t pay attention one bit

2 Likes

Did the DoT person ask the officer to winch your car? Also, were you cuffed and searched at the gas station. And was it at night? I might know who the DoT Worker was then.

2 Likes

Yea sorry not been involved with Firestone for about 3 months or so. Yes it was at night [In game] and I already know the DoT employee.

1 Like

talk about forum necromancy

1 Like

Hugeeeee necropost.

1 Like